Pestilence Medium RP / PVP / PVE and FUN!!

Akicita

“The power of the dark side is an illness no true Sith would wish to be cured of.” -Darth Plagueis.

Pestilence site

My time spent imperial side I have moved through a lot of guilds. I'm very Impressed with the unity that is already established in guilds, but I had a problem with finding the right place and the right mindset of a traditional Sith. I respect all players of the community and hope that the launching of this guild will be accepted into the community.

Pestilence was the name chosen due to the duality of the meaning. The dark sides "Sickness" that spread through out its users and those that are exposed to it and the the spread of the authoritarian state of the empire in the galaxy. Our sect (blessed off by the emperor) is more traditional, focusing on the fundamentals and teachings as to enlighten ones mind as well as preparing them for combat. Due to the MMO aspects of the game we embrace a similar ideology; purge the weak, only the strong should survive with purge the weak, but once defeated you may rise again. To support that Pestilence offers two dark councils seats that are open to personal combat through a best of three duel.

My excitement and energy for the guild is supported by the in game and out of game tools. The forums will be a great place to launch your sith career, but won't hinder you progression if you don't use them. Missions provided by the council and other Darth's can be completed. In game pictures and a brief story will make it come to life in true to RP fashion, it will help progress you in the guild.

The guild has been an idea, but recently started. At this time the website and actual guild is in game, but the membership is limited. I'm still open to suggestion and looking for officers and dark council members. If you want more info on the guild feel free to post here, send me an in game mail (Ahi'moth) or send me a private message. I do have team speak and I'm more then willing to speak with you there. Thank you for your time and hope to see you soon!!

Edited by Akicita

• 4 weeks later...
I would love to join! could i bring friends? we have fragmented off from our last guild because the leadership fell apart. But i have resources and a nicely decorated sky palace that can house the initial power base. Im only lv 30 though, my characters name is Grimorus. I also love RP :D