Looking For A Good and Active Guild

OrinVlado

Hey guys, I'm currently looking around the market for a guild. It has come to a point for me in my guild where our pub side is dead/dying and i am one of the only ones who plays the side often at all and its driving me crazy because my main is on the pub side. My main is a tank, and I (not tooting my own horn) am very good at it. Coming up on 47k hp on it. Anywho, I'm not a rper at all, mostly do PvE but do PvP occasionally. At this point i just wanna test the waters and see whats available before i jump ship on mine (assuming i do). I'd appreciate it!

Thanks

P.S. In game you will find me as Vladro on pub side, and because i just rolled out a powertech, Railis on imp side.

Hi! I you can take a gander at Luniara's JungMa Guild Listing 2.0 to get familiar with some names.

Along with that, I noticed you being a PvE'er, it also wouldn't hurt to take another gander at Terro_Fett's Jung Ma - Guild Progression Thread and gauge what types of guilds are into the end game stuff; perhaps narrowing down your search even more!

There's a good amount of great destinations to call your home in SWTOR. I'd be hard pressed to not throw the Remnants of Hope into your way for consideration :p. You can check us on www.remnantsofhope.com/swtor; we are a Republic based guild with an Imperial Department. We have enough funds with both banks combined for a guild ship already and we are working on, probably being the first guild to have a guild ship on both faction :)