Best Sith Marauder Tree Build?

DVS_Recon

Alright thanks,

I really don't know much about these things you know? I'm not like the super hardcore guy who knows a lot about this stuff, though i do have a Sith Inqui. who is level 41, but i'm still not that great at it.

Alright thanks,

I really don't know much about these things you know? I'm not like the super hardcore guy who knows a lot about this stuff, though i do have a Sith Inqui. who is level 41, but i'm still not that great at it.

Trust me, I was you about 2 weeks ago. Just try it, Annihilation will feel like you're playing the piano due to the eclectic series of buttons you will need to press, but it all ends with success.

Trust me, I was you about 2 weeks ago. Just try it, Annihilation will feel like you're playing the piano due to the eclectic series of buttons you will need to press, but it all ends with success.

So go with Annihilation then?

You can have everything you need to make rage "work" by the time you have force choke. Since most pve is against groups of mobs, and rage excels at pve, as it is a pbae spec.

Charge > choke> smash > sweeping slash (if any remain) = dead group.

Later on you can add in the kick after the charge, it works especially well if you target a strong mob in the group.

I dinged lvl50 today on my mara. I used Anni up til lvl 40 ish, then I went with Carnage for a change. Both rock for pve, no idea about pvp.

I did notice Carnage was easier to manage RAGE/FURY/THINGY what ever its called.