Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(Unofficial) WARNING - SPOILERS ALLOWED - Talk about Onslaught story thread - SPOILER

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
(Unofficial) WARNING - SPOILERS ALLOWED - Talk about Onslaught story thread - SPOILER
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ciarayn
10.24.2019 , 06:21 PM | #91
The IA saboteur story was lots of fun! I am looking forward to that plot continuing in future story releases (hopefully soon!). I hope they can also include some content for Vector in future releases.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
10.24.2019 , 06:59 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Ciarayn View Post
The IA saboteur story was lots of fun! I am looking forward to that plot continuing in future story releases (hopefully soon!). I hope they can also include some content for Vector in future releases.
Another good point, I hope they release more LI content, even something small in the vein of the 2 minute alliance alert convos, just to check in you know? My Warrior hasn't spoken to Vette in a ridiculous amount of time now. And I truly weep for any poor souls who romanced Koth xD He seems to have completely evaporated. If they are gonna keep adding romance options they should also maintain the current slew, otherwise it's pretty much pointless to stay with just one LI since you'll never see them again after their chapter etc..

Slowpokeking
10.24.2019 , 08:20 PM | #93
The story is great, but pls don't bring Vitiate back, I'm tired of him.
http://www.swtor.com/r/5trH8B

My Referral Code.

ZionHalcyon
10.24.2019 , 08:31 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
They won't. This is to put a bow on it.

bakuganbrawler
10.24.2019 , 08:47 PM | #95
Malgus mentions Acina giving you permission to punish any Dark Council members that were being too focused on their own goals, but this never happened for me. Was there an option/path to kill or punish either of the Council members you deal with?

Also, did I completely miss whatever Vowrawn was up to or was that a red herring?

Estelindis
10.24.2019 , 08:50 PM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by bakuganbrawler View Post
Malgus mentions Acina giving you permission to punish any Dark Council members that were being too focused on their own goals, but this never happened for me. Was there an option/path to kill or punish either of the Council members you deal with?
Yes!
Spoiler
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

bakuganbrawler
10.24.2019 , 09:06 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Yes!
Spoiler
Was this an individual option I missed or a specific quest line I didn't start? Other than things seeming suspicious, I didn't see either of them doing anything warranting such an action, it just seemed to be a dropped story thread.

Aghasett
10.24.2019 , 09:41 PM | #98
So I sat for a moment, slightly stunned by Vowrawn's offer, so much so that I pushed ESC before committing, and now I can't decide. At first blush it's preposterous to suggest that I, the most powerful Sith in the galaxy, relinquish my independence to serve as another man's lackey, no matter how highly placed. But the Imperial Throne is a substantially more powerful position than any Alliance command; in which case, what is more prudent: to maintain the status quo, working sub-contractually as some sort of galactic junior partner oranization? Or make the implausible attempt to seize the Throne in an against-all-odds military assault upon the heart of the Empire and take it by force? (I can do almost anything, after all.) Or, remaining true to Sith principles, do I secretly scheme to usurp the top spot as positioned from the second most senior spot? A true Sith, bent on total power, would burn his alliance in an instant and all who were loyal to it to leverage his way to the Imperial Throne, and the Emperor's Hand is just one seat away from that aim. I've reached Dark V and have always considered myself extremely Sithy. I think Palpatine, for all his flaws, was a reasonably cool guy who had his dark, soulless heart more or less in the right place. That said, I don't think the writers at BioWare will ever let us become the Imperial Emperor, so I'm probably gonna tell Vowrawn to stick it and continue to swim as a big fish in a small pond as the Alliance Commander. But a part of me really wants to rejoin the Imperial banner to see what dark secrets may be revealed. Very conflicted.

TL;DR: Do I go Empire or Alliance?

OlBuzzard
10.24.2019 , 09:54 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post

Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
They won't. This is to put a bow on it.

PLEASE .. I HOPE we don't get another long drawn out scenario of Tenebrae One last end to tie up .. OK that makes sense to help explain the prolonged absence of Scourge and Kira (not really .. but I'll just go with that ). Make this matter with Tenebrae short sweet and to the point !! BOOM !!! Tenebrae buys the farm once and for all !! DONE !!!

Right ??

I'd really be disappointed if Malgus found out about this and for spite tried to reunite with his former Emperor !!

ummm forget I even said that !!
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

bakuganbrawler
10.24.2019 , 09:57 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Aghasett View Post
So I sat for a moment, slightly stunned by Vowrawn's offer, so much so that I pushed ESC before committing, and now I can't decide. At first blush it's preposterous to suggest that I, the most powerful Sith in the galaxy, relinquish my independence to serve as another man's lackey, no matter how highly placed. But the Imperial Throne is a substantially more powerful position than any Alliance command; in which case, what is more prudent: to maintain the status quo, working sub-contractually as some sort of galactic junior partner oranization? Or make the implausible attempt to seize the Throne in an against-all-odds military assault upon the heart of the Empire and take it by force? (I can do almost anything, after all.) Or, remaining true to Sith principles, do I secretly scheme to usurp the top spot as positioned from the second most senior spot? A true Sith, bent on total power, would burn his alliance in an instant and all who were loyal to it to leverage his way to the Imperial Throne, and the Emperor's Hand is just one seat away from that aim. I've reached Dark V and have always considered myself extremely Sithy. I think Palpatine, for all his flaws, was a reasonably cool guy who had his dark, soulless heart more or less in the right place. That said, I don't think the writers at BioWare will ever let us become the Imperial Emperor, so I'm probably gonna tell Vowrawn to stick it and continue to swim as a big fish in a small pond as the Alliance Commander. But a part of me really wants to rejoin the Imperial banner to see what dark secrets may be revealed. Very conflicted.

TL;DR: Do I go Empire or Alliance?
Spoiler