Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please nerf operatives roll!

supertimtaf
01.19.2018 , 09:48 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Darrahsrhaw View Post
at least they shouldn't be invincible during roll
Which would leave concealment with what ? Shield Probe ?
Sure, op defensive mate.

Let their roll as it is.
Ban the exploiters, make sure that it doesn't happen again.
But stop saying "nerf this" when you can't play against it, especially if it's the only decent defensive ability of a class.
Play a bit with an operative in warzone. Both ranked and unranked, come back after to tell us how "OP" this roll is, and how you killed everyone with it. ^^
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

BraverDre
01.19.2018 , 10:01 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by supertimtaf View Post
Sure, op defensive mate.

Let their roll as it is.
But stop saying "nerf this" when you can't play against it, especially if it's the only decent defensive ability of a class.
Play a bit with an operative in warzone. Both ranked and unranked, come back after to tell us how "OP" this roll is, and how you killed everyone with it. ^^
I want Bioware's attention. It's annoying when u stand still for 5 mins waiting till those exploiters come out on acid and start using bug with roll. It's a bug and needs to be fixed. Otherwise the game will die sooner than expected because of these bugs in the game.

Thaladan
01.19.2018 , 10:02 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by BraverDre View Post
(...)

Members of Passive Aggresive guild do that on Darth Malgus server
not a surprise, this guild is really at the bottom of the honor.
Elite warlord sorcerer- sniper - powertech

funnypat
01.19.2018 , 09:02 PM | #34
Nice thread, I think it's the 346th of it's kind ^^

Also, it's called "exfiltrate", clearly you've never played operative before :P

If somebody queues with 4 stealthers and does that kind of mean stuff, there is nothing you can do, except queue later when they're gone. Trolls will always be there, and they'll always find some other way to exploit stuff as much as possible
Ræly (Operative - Star Forge)
Cæly (Scoundrel - Star Forge)

xChAoTiXx
01.22.2018 , 05:35 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by supertimtaf View Post
Sure, op defensive mate.

Let their roll as it is.
This.
Elite Warlord Aby'zz
Diehard Operative
<Force Leech my Banana>

kissingaiur
01.23.2018 , 01:43 PM | #36
If concealment didn’t have roll immunity the class would be trash. If you think the class could survive and be competitive without roll immunity you are welcome to queue up for pvp speced concealment and take roll off your bar. See how much “fun” you have. The class would be unplayable.
Hothothothothothotho
"I need you all to know that I’ve transcended ranked pvp by reading about it on the forums"
5.6 PvP Operative Healing / twitch.tv/kissingaiur

CristianDRamos
02.06.2018 , 06:51 AM | #37
Yeah. Because a roll inmunitty for 2 seconds, that a lot of time is bugged and block you movement, in one of the squishy class is something to be nerf....

Xargas
02.10.2018 , 06:36 AM | #38
Nerf damage a little maybe, in arenas if there are two operatives on your team its like a free win, and if you are against them.... Well, sing a death song lullaby
http://www.swtor.com/r/TPMtD5 get seven days free with this referral link

BraverDre
02.12.2018 , 02:05 AM | #39
Devs dont care anymore if the class is broken. Operatives deserve a bug fix and a small nerf 101%. .

ufarax
02.16.2018 , 12:06 PM | #40
Bioware, please stop listening to the pvp cry babies. They are less than 3% of the player base, put them in the airlock.