Body types heights.. need help.

ForcemastaX

Well i usually see body type 2-3 for jedi sith.. but in my case i always choose 1.. but i was wondering.. does anyone knows what are the exact height of the body types.. i wanted to make a consular body type 2 but i see body type 2 like too big for shadow like its height is like 6 feet tall lol any info or help? (its for male) Edited by ForcemastaX

Hmm, we're talking male? Because honestly I would think 2 would be the perfect fit. Stand them next to a body 3 and you'll see what I mean. It's like big brother and little brother. Heh, unfortunately there is no 2.5 but yeah I think you would be set with #2.

Well i usually see body type 2-3 for jedi sith.. but in my case i always choose 1.. but i was wondering.. does anyone knows what are the exact height of the body types.. i wanted to make a consular body type 2 but i see body type 2 like too big for shadow like its height is like 6 feet tall lol any info or help? (its for male)

Yeah, I tend to view the body type 2 for male as being around 5'-10" - 5'-11".

I definitely don't see that being too big for a shadow...but I won't argue against what you want for a character.

Hmm, we're talking male? Because honestly I would think 2 would be the perfect fit. Stand them next to a body 3 and you'll see what I mean. It's like big brother and little brother. Heh, unfortunately there is no 2.5 but yeah I think you would be set with #2.

I see the body type 2 and type 1 being the big brother, little brother thing...with type 3 being the roid guy.

Edited by VitalityPrime

Yeah, I tend to view the body type 2 for male as being around 5'-10" - 5'-11".

I definitely don't see that being too big for a shadow...but I won't argue against what you want for a character.

yeah i see it like that 5 10 or 5 11

I don't know all this feet/inch mumbo jumbo, but I'd say that it goes like following:

Body Type 1: 1,55-1,7m with 40-55kg(they are very thin)

Body Type 2: 1,7-1,85m with 55-70kg(normal human proportions)

Body Type 3: 2m+ with over 100kg(steroids much :D )

Body Type 4: 1,7-1,85m with over 100kg(Lord lard *** :D )

As is quite obvious, we are missing a body type. The body type for a normal high person and not Action Man. Something like 1,8-2m with 70-85kg so he looks actually tall and not buff. That way we could have 3 normal body types with 2 fun ones.

Body Type 1: 1,55-1,7m with 40-55kg(they are very thin)

Body Type 2: 1,7-1,85m with 55-70kg(normal human proportions)

Body Type 3: 2m+ with over 100kg(steroids much :D )

As is quite obvious, we are missing a body type. The body type for a normal high person and not Action Man. Something like 1,8-2m with 70-85kg so he looks actually tall and not buff. That way we could have 3 normal body types with 2 fun ones.

Actually the really best thing for them to do would be to add sliders and make those 1-4 numbers 1-65.534. So we get some more diversity going. OR even better: Add a slider for height and leave the 1-4 for "skinny, healthy,steroids,obese".

Type 4 might have some "extra" on it, but also a truckload of muscles. It's like someone who has become strong by working hard and eating anything he can - in contrast to Type 3 who has had a personal trainer, a dietician and a supplier of steroids.

Chairs have a leg height. Measure the length of the legs on a real chair, then put the various body types next to a game chair and do the math. Should give you a pretty good idea. If nothing else, you'll be able to calculate the difference in heights. I suspect that body type 3 is well over 7 feet tall. Edited by errant_knight