rage pvp rotation

-FuzzyElmo-

Charge>battering assult>Force Crush>vicious slash>smash>force choke>obliterate>smash

Will this still be viable in 1.2, considering the loss of alcarity and the longer CD (12 sec after talents) on Smash?

I could be wrong - Mara is not my main but I dabble... :p

Edited by VainEldritch

Will this still be viable in 1.2, considering the loss of alcarity and the longer CD (12 sec after talents) on Smash?

I could be wrong - Mara is not my main but I dabble... :p

Decimate (the new Marauder talent/moved Jugger talent) reduces the CD of Smash as well as increasing the damage by 30%. Its a neutral change for CD and an increase in damage.

In 1.2 smashes become even easier. Frenzy > Berserk > Charge > Smash > Battering Assault > Force Crush > VS > Smash, etc. We will have a higher damage, shorter build up burst in 1.2.

Decimate (the new Marauder talent/moved Jugger talent) reduces the CD of Smash as well as increasing the damage by 30%. Its a neutral change for CD and an increase in damage.

In 1.2 smashes become even easier. Frenzy > Berserk > Charge > Smash > Battering Assault > Force Crush > VS > Smash, etc. We will have a higher damage, shorter build up burst in 1.2.

Thank you, sir.

That is just simply not true. LOLSMASH is so easy to evade it's not even funny.

Depends, If you jump into a Trooper, or Shadow or gunslinger or any class that can knock you back 9/10 they will use that move right then if they know you are RAGE spec.

Normally its better to not smash right after you Force charge, you can 1. Force crush to slow them down making it easier to make sure your smash hits them or Force Choke them which in return they will still "knockback" after its over. Normally you can get back to them in-time to smash before the 15secs runs out, and in 1.2 that will turn into 20 secs.

Play the Knockbacks right and its LOLRAGESMASH.