What are the new best mods and enhanсements for dps?

Gelious

Got to 306 level on first char, starting to gear alts now. Most of gear naturally is unmodded, so no options there, but MH and OH are always moddable, so what should I put there?

I already figured out that as far as hilts. armorings and barrels are concerned, Superior Versatile Whatever 80 is the best choice, since it has most Mastery and less Endurance.

But I am hopelessly confused about the rest, since it all has a thousand variations of Endurance, Power and tertiary stat. What is the best combo dps-vise?

Edited by Gelious

Mods: Lethal R-2 s and R3 s (the ones that keep endurance low but give +358 / +357 power).

Enhancements:

Crit - the one with low endurance and +431 crit (at 306). Accuracy - mixmash until you are at 1590 (pve), obviously the low endurance ones (+275, NOT +313!).

Alac - same as Acur - mixmash until you are at your desired target 1213 (1.4gcd) or 3206 (1.3) or something in between if you want or have some inherent class alac % boosts (gunnery, carnage, lightning)

Relics:

at 1.4 gcd power+mastery,

at 1.3 or with higher/ even alac and crit distribution - crit+mastery

Mods: Lethal R-2 s and R3 s (the ones that keep endurance low but give +358 / +357 power).

Enhancements:

Crit - the one with low endurance and +431 crit (at 306). Accuracy - mixmash until you are at 1590 (pve), obviously the low endurance ones (+275, NOT +313!).

Alac - same as Acur - mixmash until you are at your desired target 1213 (1.4gcd) or 3206 (1.3) or something in between if you want or have some inherent class alac % boosts (gunnery, carnage, lightning)

Relics:

at 1.4 gcd power+mastery,

at 1.3 or with higher/ even alac and crit distribution - crit+mastery

Thanks a lot!:)