Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make CC bought ships legacy unlocks

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Make CC bought ships legacy unlocks

Archonitek
01.12.2015 , 02:09 AM | #11
Not to mention they look like ***
Eclipse Squadron - Cedwic/Eclipse-seven - Pilot - The Ebon Hawk
Nova Squadron - Zemelda - Lieutenant - The Ebon Hawk
Red Squadron - Teerayne - Senior Spaceman - The Harbinger

Verain
01.12.2015 , 10:39 AM | #12
I think the Skybolt looks pretty poor, and the bomber is so-so, but I really like the looks of the other ships, especially the asymmetric TZ-24.
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

Fractalsponge
01.12.2015 , 10:42 AM | #13
I could throw random primitives onto the viewport and do better than the skybolt...
http://fractalsponge.net
Xi'ao - The Shadowlands

Verain
01.12.2015 , 11:14 AM | #14
I think the Skybolt was like, some guy named Tony drops his balls onto the scanner while everyone is drunk, they spend half an hour wrapping the model in aluminum texture, ship it.
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

inoutallabout
01.12.2015 , 02:24 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Verain View Post
I think the Skybolt was like, some guy named Tony drops his balls onto the scanner while everyone is drunk, they spend half an hour wrapping the model in aluminum texture, ship it.
Tony's bombs... been bombin.... daddy?

chaharbagh
01.31.2020 , 12:05 PM | #16
CC-bought ships (including the K-52 Strongarm/K-52 Demolisher) should be added to Collections. Same should go for Cosmetics.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

Dimitir
02.05.2020 , 08:19 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by chaharbagh View Post
CC-bought ships (including the K-52 Strongarm/K-52 Demolisher) should be added to Collections. Same should go for Cosmetics.
signed ... about damn time... also, and if not added, then at least dropped in price by a third

HuaRya
02.05.2020 , 08:32 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Verain View Post
I actually can't think of ANY good reason why they don't have more cartel ships. I can think of decent reasons not to change the cost of the existing ones, but it's really surprising that they don't just add more of the ships as cartel. They could even mess with different price points.
I would eagerly buy up any cosmetic variants and feel each ship deserves at least one. Anyone else remember long ago when these ships dropped in cartel packs?
I grok in fullness.
― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land