Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

░▒ The Army of Light ▒░ Top Progression Raiding [Republic]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
░▒ The Army of Light ▒░ Top Progression Raiding [Republic]

Ludwig_VanCover
12.15.2013 , 02:48 AM | #101
Watch some of the epic fail attempt at a raid on an imperial base on Oricon! Several AL members were there to take part in the action!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh8Tt...ature=youtu.be
SWTORApps.com - Character Armory and More | Guild: The Army of Light

Enjoy a FREE 7 day Subscription, character transfer, and free goodies mailed to all your characters - click here (Referral)

texasjedi
12.17.2013 , 12:06 PM | #102
im interested in your guild. 29 Vanny Kobayashi'maru and 22 slinger Restinpeace. look me up in game. I enjoy alot of PvP, and would like to do more PvE-Flashpoints.

Ludwig_VanCover
12.31.2013 , 09:18 PM | #103
Happy New Years from The Army of Light!

Enjoy a FREE 7 day Subscription, character transfer, and free goodies mailed to all your characters - click here (Referral)

KalinSword
01.07.2014 , 10:10 AM | #104
Really great group of guys!

The're friendly, helpful, and fun to just hang out in Vent, and joke around with. They have both an progression Ops team, and run gearing Ops for new 55. To top it off if you are new to running Ops they take the time to go over the fights ahead of time, call out when the fight is going on, and never get mad if you mess up. They understand that its just part of learning the Op, but with how well they explain everything you feel confident that you know it after the first few times of running it. I cant say enough about how patient they are. You will never get called a noob, or yelled at for not knowing how to do everything perfectly!

I have only been with them for a little over a week, but I am already starting to get BIS gear, and best of all I already feel like I'm logging in to hang out with friends!

Paladiin
Become the perfect being. Join
The Sith'ari Order
http://www.swtor.com/guilds/165019/sithari-order

Hichitsuki-hime
01.11.2014 , 08:13 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludwig_VanCover View Post
Watch some of the epic fail attempt at a raid on an imperial base on Oricon! Several AL members were there to take part in the action!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh8Tt...ature=youtu.be
HAHA, yeah i remember that one =)
The Red Eclipse: Ka'nata (madness sorc) <Indefinite>;
Ebon Hawk: Sa'yana <Army of Light>
5/5 NiM TFB; 7/7 NiM S&V; 5/5 NiM DF; 3/5 NIM DP; 5/5 HM RAV; 5/5 HM ToS
#Fix SAGE DPS # R.I.P. SAGE HEALS

Ludwig_VanCover
01.27.2014 , 09:53 PM | #106
The Army of Light is now recruiting tanks!

Ludwig_VanCover
02.01.2014 , 06:11 PM | #107
Please see our newly updated forum post at: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...55#post7167055

AngusGibson
03.16.2014 , 11:37 AM | #108
Get in it to win it!

The guild has been here since pre-launch, and they're still going strong! If you need an RP element, end-game raiding, and helpful guild members, look no further!

Players of all skill levels welcome! You'll find no better guild than the Army of Light!

Jedi_Stryker_Kai
03.25.2014 , 11:06 PM | #109
I have been with this guild since before Launch. These men and women are some of the best players to get to know, to play with, and to learn from. If you want a guild that is like family, this is most definitely the place for you.
Just Another Day In Paradise

mspock
04.07.2014 , 07:36 AM | #110
hello, I have a jedi consular, name Mirialš, seer spec, lvl 19. I would like to apply for you guild, but I can't find the apply link on your website.
I am 34 years old, male. Lot's of experience in WoW as tank/healer, RP.

I currently only have few hours of play per week due to family, but I am looking to spend quality time in game with mature people. I am a subscriber and I am mainly looking to run flashpoint at the moment. I can only play for about 2-3 hours at night from 8h30 pm to 23h and on weekend afternoon for about 1-2 hours at the time.

I have another toon, Uthann, jedi knight, tank spec, currently lvl 20.
The Force shall free me