Denova Bug- Skip all trash from vorgath up to kephess

So, the other day, our raid kills vorgath, and then we start making our way to kephess, then, one of my guildies says "hey. follow me, i found an epic way to skip trash" So we follow him up to the top of a cliff, and somehow end up on top of kephess' force field surrounding his encampment, so once we jump off the force field, we are on the final chest that holds black hole comms. Has anyone else found out about this or are we the first ones?

Here's a video link to it, still in the process of uploading it, but it should be done 10 minutes after this thread is posted.

Of course you're not the first to know.

Someone else told you didnt they?

It's been known for months. Just that no one else felt like posting it on forums.

Well, I just did this for the first time last Thursday, our raid leader showed us everything, didn't know if it just was found or not.

It's clear that this isn't a bug. There's even a route directly into the Kephess room if, like many of us, you really don't care about a few black hole comms in a chest. (Once you find this way it becomes pretty clear BW intended this to be possible.)

I think it's actually commendable that this was built in and just left for us to find. By the time the next tier hits we'll have been running Denova Hard for 5 months. A sneaky path round a good chunk of the trash is a blessing.

It's been known for quite some time.

Edited by Shahryar_

sigh. this is why we can't have nice things. First the way up the rocks on the left I found is turned into a "OMG GET ZAPPED IN A SECOND" and now rainbow road will get nerfed.

Yes, OP, please, please, please delete this thread and your video before they take it away from us.