Very hard strike from WildStar.

helpmewin

What to do next? Friend list is empty, ques are longer, PvP is almost dead. Streams watchers 10 ppls max - wildstar thousands. This is tells something. How many time players are asked for improvements(engine, OwPvP, cross-sever e.t.c.). Devs mb you are doing something wrong? If me - i don't whant to add a sub time. Dead is dead. Edited by helpmewin

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it says that Wildstar is the new kid in town and everyone is interested.

Queues are not long on ToFN. I've been PVPing all day today and it pops in 5mins max.

^^this, give it two months and half Wildstar's population will return to whatever games they where playing originally.

OP, I play on the european RP server. RP stands for role playing if you don't know. I rarely wait more than few mins to get into PvP. Same on the Red Eclipse server.

Your post is totally unjustified based on English-speaking EU servers reality.

Where there is cross-faction ranked solo arenas?

Where there is good working ELO system without discouraging players?

Where there is good kind of PvP reputation with cool flying mounts etc unique stuff for grind?

Where there is 8x8 ranked solo warzones?

Where there is fixing all bugs in republic classes animations delays?

Where there is new kind mechanics of warzones, for example 16*16 or with 4 objectives?

Where there is cockpit view and joystick support for GSF?

Where there is ever new plans for swtor pvp from devs?

Swtor pvp? No.

I don't think it is just Wildstar and it is not going to get better.

PvP is a shambles right now and all the effort is being spent on playing house, badly.

Guardians R Us?

If people come back it won't be because SWTOR is awesome, it will be because the other games suck even worse, which is hardly a place to be in.

I'm considering re-subbing EVE, non-instanced space PvP, awesome but not for carebears. :cool:

Where there is fixing all bugs in republic classes animations delays? .

you realize that, historically, the debilitating animation delays have been on the imperial mirrors, right? the mando/merc punt has an animation delay for mercs. the inquis/consular punt had an animation delay for inquis. I'm not sure what animation delay you're referring to, but those are the only two that are/were different between factions that I'm aware of, and both of those are/were detrimental to imperial players.

I don't think it is just Wildstar and it is not going to get better.

PvP is a shambles right now and all the effort is being spent on playing house, badly.

Guardians R Us?

If people come back it won't be because SWTOR is awesome, it will be because the other games suck even worse, which is hardly a place to be in.

I'm considering re-subbing EVE, non-instanced space PvP, awesome but not for carebears. :cool:

Playing EVE is like playing with an excel spreadsheet. To be successful you need to be a tiny cog in a huge null sec mega corp.

**** that, in this game you can dominate ranked and regs with three skilled friends.

I can't argue with the 'guardians R Us' point. Class balance is absolutely terrible, and their ham-fisted attempt to fix it have thus far been a disaster.

Here's a hint biofail: tiny changes, small adjustments, every patch.

Edited by Brunner_Venda

Do you all realize that there hasn't been a yellow ticket for more than a month?

Do you all realize that this game is dying because devs are not trying?

Do you all realize that this is the slow end?

By the words of Musco: No. Good times already passed.

Playing EVE is like playing with an excel spreadsheet. To be successful you need to be a tiny cog in a huge null sec mega corp.

**** that, in this game you can dominate ranked and regs with three skilled friends.

I can't argue with the 'guardians R Us' point. Class balance is absolutely terrible, and their ham-fisted attempt to fix it have thus far been a disaster.

Here's a hint biofail: tiny changes, small adjustments, every patch.

Sounds like you played EVE 10 years ago...

you realize that, historically, the debilitating animation delays have been on the imperial mirrors, right? the mando/merc punt has an animation delay for mercs. the inquis/consular punt had an animation delay for inquis. I'm not sure what animation delay you're referring to, but those are the only two that are/were different between factions that I'm aware of, and both of those are/were detrimental to imperial players.

Slinger Vital Shot delay for once

Yeah, it says that Wildstar is the new kid in town and everyone is interested.

Queues are not long on ToFN. I've been PVPing all day today and it pops in 5mins max.

Oh well you said it! I guess PVP is fine and healthy in this game! Look guys this guy knows whats up!

wildstar is a bad game with the right pvp feature and a combat very easy for some class and very hard for others

will it kill SWTOR... i would say unless devs make a decent pvp patch and figure out cross server pvp yes

and i am real sad because i dont like wildstar the graphic and the humor in there are so childish that i feel an idiot playing it but i am playing it because it has a lot of stuff

if they want to save this game they need to come up with a lot of feature especially in pvp

Edited by Pekish

wildstar is a bad game with the right pvp feature and a combat very easy for some class and very hard for others

will it kill SWTOR... i would say unless devs make a decent pvp patch and figure out cross server pvp yes

and i am real sad because i dont like wildstar the graphic and the humor in there are so childish that i feel an idiot playing it but i am playing it because it has a lot of stuff

if they want to save this game they need to come up with a lot of feature especially in pvp

No idea if it will kill PVP here, to some extent PVP never got off the ground here, limited warzones, no open world etc.

Personally with WS, although the PVP is pretty fun, in my opinion much better than here, I cannot see past the ****** graphics and therefore will not play it. I had a similar issue with TESO which I really wanted to play due to the large scale PVP battles, but I get really bad headaches and feel sick playing the game, did not get past my free game time with the purchase before I realised I was doomed.

So here I am and to be honest, I actually don't care what happens to PVP, at the very least regs will still pop.

Here what i see thread over at wildstar pvp forums Bot are destroying PVP, spellslinger too op?, Things that need to change in PVP, PvP Stats are Broken. Those are just a few threads this tell me that there pvp is just like ours in swtor no difference. So people will be back when they realize its the same thing. I find it kinda funny that there forums already are getting toxic post and it not even been a week.

Oh well you said it! I guess PVP is fine and healthy in this game! Look guys this guy knows whats up!

Oh, you got me...

I'm sorry I didn't present all the numbers in the scientific way you did... :(

Edited by TheNahash