Class story ships

I was hoping we could get new skins for ships even if it’s the same load outs. If we could even just get a skin on Cartel Market to make our player class ship a into a strike fighter class that would be awesome! You say the war between the Republic and empire are reigniting. Now let us fly our starships in these battles!

Even just seeing my GSF ship of choice in a cutscene or backdrop with its exact same customization would be pretty cool. I don't know about replacing Class ships though, since those are sizeable and the ones we use in GSF have enough room for ...one person. As for customizing Class ships, I wouldn't mind seeing that at all, especially since the concept art for at least one of them (Defender) features an alternate paint job, and one more reflective of my Consular's style.

They are "class" ships for a reason. But, on the same note wouldn't it be cool if you could get a ship in gsf exactly like your class ship?

It'd be just like Hero ships in Battlefront II, so I can see it being a thing. Not that I care; I'll just stick to my A-Wing. It'd have to be its own game mode though. For those who don't like the idea, they'll still have their regular TDM and Doms.

Edited by ForfiniteStories