You know your in trouble when..

XaporKux

... Your healer thinks that he/she is the tank!

Your tank thinks we can take on 5 mobs at once!!

I'm sure you guys have loads more funnies!

This is just a bit of fun, feel free to add, keep it clean.

You know when your in trouble when...

Edited by XaporKux

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... when you discover that your "Tank" is actually a sentinel who THINKS he's a tank.

... when no one else in your guild is on at the same time as you for more than a month straight (I'm a very casual player, and prefer joining small guilds. the first one was from some real-life friends who mmo hop, and I don't know what happened to the second one)

...when your teammate is level 50 and just now realize they have a CC.

...when your guardian tank says to you, "you know, i find that i hold agro better when i use all my skills instead of just slash."

yes, both have happened to me.

Edited by happysister

What do you mean I'm not a tank!?! I can bubble and force speed and half their team piles on me and beats me as soon as that golden cuddle puddle lands on the ground!!! That mean I'm a tank. RAWR!

WTH do you mean that means I'm suppose to be 'a healer'... what part of half their team piles on me and beats me while I try to soak up the damage did you not..... forget it. I quit! :p

...When your tank in a lowbieFP needs, THEN puts on a Crit/Surge item. (-Facepalm-) [We were in Maelstrom Prison]

...When you notice a level 17 Jedi Knight in Hammer Station (Yes, I actually had to show him how to get his advance class. I thought he was doing an ironman type thing, lol)

Edited by jeniyagyu

The only reason I (as the tank) usually attack SECOND is because the party leader is usually the DPS, and gets whiny if I don't let them tag the first target. (I usually don't mind...concentrated/combined fire works wonders in my groups!)

i've never been in a group where the DPS insisted on attacking first.... that just makes it harder on the tank since he has to try harder to pull agro off the DPS, and it makes it harder on the healer because now he has to worry about making sure the squishy DPS doesn't die in the first 5 seconds of the fight since he has all the agro.

i've never been in a group where the DPS insisted on attacking first.... that just makes it harder on the tank since he has to try harder to pull agro off the DPS, and it makes it harder on the healer because now he has to worry about making sure the squishy DPS doesn't die in the first 5 seconds of the fight since he has all the agro.
This is where Storm/Jet Charge come in, immediately followed up by a Sticky Grenade. I've almost never had problems keeping mobs attention this way.