Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CharlesCupid
05.09.2017 , 07:26 PM | #111
Do they work through the night? Or are we not playing tonight? I only get to play at night

Jaren_Kincaid
05.09.2017 , 07:27 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by imaginose View Post
Its not about the exact monetary value, your not taking in to account that people schedule they're day to play, just to find the server is down, and you dont know if its going to up in an hour or 8 hours, like I said before if it was just a one off occurrence that would be understandable but its been happening alot, besides other games i've played would give you compensation when its been this big of a problem, also considering this game is all about greed, charging you too much for every little thing, turn about is fair play I think
Jesus! Is your grammar always that bad?

lorddakar
05.09.2017 , 07:29 PM | #113
Well time to switch servers. Seriously the problems this server has is freaking ridiculous.
:█:▀▀▀▀▀▀i‾δP████████████████████████████████████)

DarthBong
05.09.2017 , 07:32 PM | #114
This is the only server to **** out.......

imaginose
05.09.2017 , 07:33 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaren_Kincaid View Post
Jesus! Is your grammar always that bad?

Thats the best you could ? grammar? really?
"All Truth lies in the Art of Combat"

Cripey
05.09.2017 , 07:34 PM | #116
testing forum time

dabbinwax
05.09.2017 , 07:34 PM | #117
Lost my 248 helm I just got from a pack and I was writing a ticket when the server was shut down.
Offensive Superstar, Richer than you, PvP Regs Superstar, Ranked PvP Lover, PvE God (If I feel like it), Pro dabber, 40k PvP Crit hit for Madness/Lightning class. And Kinda hard to kill because me and my friends hit a lot harder than you.

EricMusco
05.09.2017 , 07:40 PM | #118 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesCupid View Post
Do they work through the night? Or are we not playing tonight? I only get to play at night
The team is still here working on getting everything resolved. We won't leave you hangin'!

ETA update - We are still working on getting Harbinger to be available for our own testing, there are some other issues getting in the way. We're working through them now. More info to follow. Thank you everyone for your patience!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

eightballusa
05.09.2017 , 07:41 PM | #119
Harbinger is the most populated server. Due to its higher maintenance needs, it is more susceptible to issues such as this.
To Be perfectly Honest i am more concerned with the fact that it goes into maintenance and restarts without any sort of test.
Some times I feel like some sort of Guinea Pig Used to stress test potential issues and report incompetence.
36 Level 70's: Die Hard With Zero breaks Since Beta.

Danquin
05.09.2017 , 07:41 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

We have implemented the potential fix onto Harbinger and are moving into the verification / testing step. At this point, assuming all goes well, we are looking at 60 minutes or less to be live. Hopefully on the lower end of that ETA but we'll see. I will pass on any additional information as I have it.

-eric
So uh... 60 minutes was a long time ago with no updates since. What gives?