This is what you have to look forward to at 50...

KetMalice

Falling through the world....

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/KetMalice/Screenshot_2012-01-01_19_16_52_604656.jpg

Then not being able to reconnect after being kicked by a buggy Flashpoint and then waiting in que again, oh and finding out it resets ALL of your game settings...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/KetMalice/Screenshot_2011-12-26_14_00_11_600263.jpg

And then not being able to get into a Flashpoint/Operation because the system is so buggy. And then not being able to even accept a group invite.

Oh, and after 16 days of not being able to complete my class quest, yeah...guess I will go and eat worms!

Edited by KetMalice

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/KetMalice/Screenshot_2012-01-01_19_16_52_604656.jpg

Then not being able to reconnect after being kicked by a buggy Flashpoint and then waiting in que again

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/KetMalice/Screenshot_2011-12-26_14_00_11_600263.jpg

And then not being able to get into a Flashpoint/Operation because the system is so buggy. And then not being able to even accept a group invite.

Oh, and after 16 days of not being able to complete my class quest, yeah...guess I will go and eat worms!

Please put the date you're quitting in your sig.

There are ways to present requests for bug fixes...and your way isn't the most constructive LOL.

Seriously, when are you quitting?

P.S. If you're not quitting then may I suggest a less angry tone of posts (generally your 49,857,872 anti-TOR posts are becoming a freekshow of stubborn ranting).

My 2 cents :)

Edited by Jamus_Divinus

Please put the date you're quitting in your sig.

There are ways to present requests for bug fixes...and your way isn't the most constructive LOL.

Seriously, when you quitting?

P.S. If you're not quitting then may I suggest a less angry tone of posts (generally your 49,857,872 anti-TOR posts are becoming a freekshow of stubborn ranting).

My 2 cents :)

And you don't have a problem with someone not being able to do anything but re-roll an alt because the game is so buggy?

All we want is for a DEV to say what is going on. They have been NO WHERE. A random post here and there about nothing of value. Is it too much to ask for a Dev to let us now what is going on? What there plan is? The state of 40+ gameplay is atrocious. It is pretty much unplayable for a lot of people.

Edited by KetMalice

And you don't have a problem with someone not being able to do anything but re-roll an alt because the game is so buggy?

All we want is for a DEV to say what is going on. They have been NO WHERE. A random post here and there about nothing of value. Is it too much to ask for a Dev to let us now what is going on? What there plan is? The state of 40+ gameplay is atrocious. It is pretty much unplayable for a lot of people.

I am 50 and can do every thing.

I have a huge problem with it.

Infact I find content breaking bugs to be the most annoying kind tbh. Drive me up the wall lol.

I just believe there are ways to express it without all your negative posts one after another.

Example: Forums have been up now 19 days iirc. 19 days and you've made 400 plus posts. Each one negative (well, 95% of them). That's more than 20 negative posts a day for 3 weeks.

All I want to know is for how much longer will you be gracing us with your presence?

P.S. The lack of a suitable BH class-story bug fix is embarassing for Bioware imo. Can't agree with your daily 'reactions' though, sorry.

Edited by Jamus_Divinus

So you base the entirety of what to expect at level 50 towards a freak accident where you happened to fall through the world? When WoW launched I fell through the world 2-3 times every day for the first 2 years.

No it happens all the time..., and then it kicks you from the game, and then it gives that pop up that won't allow you to reconnect, and then you have to do a hard restart to reconnect, and then when you get in the game ALL of your settings have been reset. Do you know how annoying it is to reset your settings?

Infact I find content breaking bugs to be the most annoying kind tbh. Drive me up the wall lol.

I just believe there are ways to express it without all your negative posts one after another.

Example: Forums have been up now 19 days iirc. 19 days and you've made 400 plus posts. Each one negative (well, 95% of them). That's more than 20 negative posts a day for 3 weeks.

All I want to know is for how much longer will you be gracing us with your presence?

P.S. The lack of a suitable BH class-story bug fix is embarassing for Bioware imo. Can't agree with your daily 'reactions' though, sorry.

Yes I am going to keep posting my negative EXPERIENCES. It's not like I just make up the 47834789 things that have happened to me that stopped me in my tracks. I am paying for something I can not use in the way intended. I will keep posting until a Dev actually does his job and tells us what is going on. They have been absent from the forums since Pre-Release save 2-3 posts about random things.

No it happens all the time..., and then it kicks you from the game, and then it gives that pop up that won't allow you to reconnect, and then you have to do a hard restart to reconnect, and then when you get in the game ALL of your settings have been reset. Do you know how annoying it is to reset your settings?

I played in the beta, trust me, I know how annoying the setting resets are.

Yes I am going to keep posting my negative EXPERIENCES. It's not like I just make up the 47834789 things that have happened to me that stopped me in my tracks. I am paying for something I can not use in the way intended. I will keep posting until a Dev actually does his job and tells us what is going on. They have been absent from the forums since Pre-Release save 2-3 posts about random things.

Fair enough mate. I wish you luck and hope your efforts yield fixes for us all.

I have only a few bugs I've come across (have just hit lvl 47 on my SI). Nothing even worth writing a ticket in tbh so I can't relate with the BH lvl 50 bugs.

Only those not intelligent to attack the argument chose to attack the one making it.

Then not being able to reconnect after being kicked by a buggy Flashpoint and then waiting in que again, oh and finding out it resets ALL of your game settings...

don't forget getting DCed from Warzones and kicked back to the character select screen

Only those not intelligent to attack the argument chose to attack the one making it.

Reading comprehension please. Or at least read all 3 of my posts, not just the one you chose to reply to.

I have no problem with his argument. It was the manner in which 'all' his arguments are made that I had an issue with. Issue is now gone...move along :D

Edited by Jamus_Divinus

This post made me think.

You know, I don't think I've ever played an MMO where I haven't fallen through the world at some point. I never was annoyed by it when it happened, though. For some reason, it always amuses me. Now I have something to look forward to since I haven't fallen through the world yet in this game.

Thanks, OP. :]