SUGGESTED Future Planets, Classes, Races, Flashpoints, Missions I'd LOVE to see!

lightningseven

This list of things I'd LOVE to see happen in development for SWTOR is lengthy and often humorous, but i hope that the developers might take some notes on what a REAL FAN would LOVE to see happen to FURTHER usher this game into the EPIC levels of greatness that it so deserves! :D

1. FLASH POINTS:

a. Naboo

Make an UNDERSEA flashpoint! (NOT necessarily involving any Gungans (and HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED -- as i am sure most people would hate that)) ... but i am talking an UNDERSEA type "space mission" where you have to fight things (maybe those big giant sea monsters like in Phantom Menace) but with 1 of those gungan-type undersea submarine type ships... THIS WOULD BE SO FANTASTIC! I am giddy just thinking about it! :D

I'd LOVE to see the entire planet added as well, as it is beautiful and the only planet I have seen yet, IN game, that even comes close to reminding me of this Earth-like beauty ... is Tython.

(sorry i have only played as far as level 35 and have not seen anything past Alderaan yet -- which reminds me more of Austria or Switzerland than anything else lol)

b. AT-AT ASSAULT! :D

Like Battle of Hoth (or something similar -- yes i am aware that this game takes place roughly 3,000 years before Battle of Yavin 4...) BUT WE ALL want to try DRIVING one of these things! OR flying a snow-speeder or other assault air-wing vehicle...

I KNOW that there are "walkers" in-game - we see them right away on Ord Mantell. Let's pilot some of those around various land maps! :)

c. ANYTHING to do with MYRKYR!! - as in Timothy Zahn's "Heir to the Empire" trilogy, where ysalamiri creatures block out the force via projected void pockets... This would make for a GREAT and CHALLENGING WAR ZONE for Jedi and Sith, at the least ... put in skill challenges! ADD in some non-ysalamiri zones with some VORNSKRR and we are going to have a lot of quirky fun there!

d. KRAYT (and KELL!) DRAGONS -- I want to fight one! (Sorry i am only level 35 in my highest level toon, so if this is already in-game, i apologize ... but I want to see one for myself! :)

e. MORE FPs aboard GIANT moving star ships, IE: star destroyers, etc... I KNOW that KOTOR 1 and 2, and JK2 Outcast had this

f. ZERO-GRAVITY SUIT space battles (be it Force: Jedi/Sith, or Agent/Trooper etc...

These can be in space (ideally) or in high-atmosphere settings like Bespin or Coruscant, perhaps?

These could also tie in to those mysterious "Escape Pods" aboard our space ships, OR be tied into EJECTION maneuvers in Galactic Star Fighter. The Space Troopers in Zahn's "Heir to the Empire" and in SW: Force Unleashed 2 (ALBEIT ONLY in atmospheric hover battles)... were simply amazing!

2. WAR ZONES

a. Tattooine Pod Races (ala SW: The Phantom Menace!)

b. Coruscant Speeder Chases (pretty scary! ESPECIALLY at varying altitudes similar to the chase in Episode 2 AOTC ... "I hate flying!")

c. Underworld Swoop Bike "Poker Runs" - any BIKER knows what a "poker run" is -- like a scavenger hunt, on motorcycles ... but in SW, on a swoop bike or land speeder :)

(These would most likely also be on Coruscant and/or Nar Shadaa, maybe Makeb, but could also happen on Taris, too)

3. SOCIAL MINI-GAMES

(These can be placed IN CANTINAS, and in the lounge area of personal space ships!

There really is NOTHING ELSE to do in a Cantina but fiddle with the jukebox or have silly discoball dance parties ... kinda lame so far. So, I'd like to see:

a. A NEW VERSION of the old Star Wars: Battlechess, as an in-game HOLO mini-game! "Let the Wookie win!" :D INCLUDE a (Chinese?) Checkers-version for losers like me lol Because, personally i do NOT know how to play chess, but i would learn ... and i know other people love(d) that game!

b. Sabacc and Pazaak! -- I'd really like to learn how to play! And with friends during low or down-times...

4. NEW *PLAY-ABLE* RACES

I KNOW that EA/BW is likely to only pick 1 or 2 of these -- and most likely NONE ... but i figured we could at least vote on them once again... here are MY PICKS, IN order of preference:

(See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_creatures AND http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Essential_Guide_to_Alien_Species AND http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Species for visual depictions of these races)

a. DROIDS!! ANY KIND! COME ON! I want to play IG-88! or be an R2 unit or Droideka... :D

I'd also love to try a 4-armed General Grievous type droid too! SENTINEL or MARAUDER, anyone? hahaha

b. JAWAS -- WE ALL WANT IT! (and it would make it EVEN MORE killer annoying with those in chat complaining against those who play movie title games too!) hahaha

Jawas were CLEARLY MEANT to use the Force, and Sith Warrior's opinions do not need to be the sole opinion with such bias against it! LOL

c. Togruta -- I want to be able to make a character LIKE Bela Kiwiiks! (THIS FINALLY happened, since Shadow of Revan!)

d. Cereans! (Think Ki-Adi-Mundi -- that tall-browed (like a conehead) Jedi Master in all 3 prequels -- the race is not on Wikipedia, but the D20 RPG books by Wizards of the Coast lay out the details of this race quite aptly.

e. Ithorians! I wanna play Hammer-head! :D I KNOW you have the basic content for these as there is an Ithorian Jedi Master on Tython near the Kalesh ruins meditation area, as well as in some Cantinas.

f. Wookies -- THIS is a NO-brainer!

g. WHILLS (or, better said, WHATEVER RACE YODA came from! I say "Whills" based on some readings of George Lucas' EARLIER script drafts for 1977's Star Wars 4: A New Hope -- when Luke Skywalker used to be known ONLY as "Mark Starkiller" (who later got twisted into a totally new character)) -- google "The Prophecy of the Whills" for more info.

h. Taung -- the predecessor of ALL Mandalorian culture -- similar to how the SITH RACE started the SITH culture where now other races can become "sith" too.

i. Gand -- just because i think they look stone-cold AWESOME!

j. Nautolan (think Kit Fisto, or the pathetic dude on Coruscant who wants you to save his girlfriend from a bordello dancing hall LOL)

k. Arkonan -- they look like creepy spies! (you can see one on Ord Mantell)

l. Neimoidian (think Trade Federation's Nute Gunray)

m. Bothan (they look like werewolves? lol) -- OR the Shistavanen (similar looking - it's a tie!)

n. Gamorrean (seen on Tattooine, also in Return of the Jedi)

o. Chevin (you see these bulky hunch-backed guys on Dromund Kaas)

p. Duros (you see one of them at "Total Elimination" -- on Taris?)

q. Geonosian -- because I want to FLY, dammit!

r. Gran (the 3-eyed aliens -- you see these in Phantom Menace - Galactic Senate)

s. Quarren -- simply because they look BAD-***! :)

t. Yaka (they'd make for some scary and tough-looking Juggernauts!)

u. Zeltron (they look sorta like fantasy D&D type elves... minus the ears. i dunno)

v. Nagai (same as above)

w. Sanyassan / Marauders (who doesn't like serpentine races?)

x. Noghri (the assassins of Admiral Thrawn in Zahn's books)

y. Rhodian (think Greedo)

z. Devaronian

aa. Ishi Tib

ab. Weequay

ac. Whiphid

ad. Tusken Raiders AKA Sandpeople Maybe... (Tattooine has some force-sensitives -- see point b. above lol)

ae. Nikto (the gangs on Nar Shadaa, Republic side)

af. Ssi-ruu -- these guys look like a small Tyrannosaurus Rex -- i wanna see their TAILS function in a FORCE SITH WARRIOR battle!

ag. Ryn

ah. Dug (Think Sebulba from Phantom Menace pod races on Tattooine)

ai. Ortolan (Think Quadrinero from Phantom Menace pod races on Tattooine)

aj. GUNGANS (oh HELL! WHY NOT! LOLLLL This does NOT automatically mean they will act or look like HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED!) LOL

5. NEW PLAYER CLASSES

a. Imperial Trooper (call it whatever you want but WE KNOW they exist -- we see them almost right away on Korriban and Dromund Kaas!)

b. Republic Agent (it only makes sense - from SW4: A New Hope: "we lost many BOTHAN SPIES..." etc.)

c. Engineer or Mechanic -- sort of like a cross between Artificer from D&D, and Anakin Skywalker from Phantom Menace (being super able and handy to work on gadgets). IF i am not mistaken, SW: Galaxies had a class like this -- "Engineer" I think it was? It was mostl geared towards crafting -- or was that concept already ported into the crafting system of SWTOR in the initial design phases???

IF WE COULD build OUR OWN droids ala the old SW children's game "Droid Works" ... even better!

d. Diplomat / Politician / Noble -- exactly what Leia Organa was (before she found her force powers from her brother, Luke, the only thing she had going for her was her collegiate training and a blaster --- woo)

[classes c and d, could be implemented on both sides of the game, Empire and Republic ... but i doubt the Empire has many "diplomats", preferring Sith Warriors and Agents for that role lol)

But Leia was most definitely NOT a Jedi Consular -- at least not early in the OT.

People DO EXIST in the SW (even EU) universe who are not necessarily good with a blaster and are not necessarily "force-sensitive" -- cater to the average citizen and his own quest and rise for power! Like a Bail Organa, Queen/Senator Amidala, a Chancellor Valorum or non-sith Palpatine, etc...

e. MULTI-CLASSING! - NOW HERE IS THE KICKER! Allow someone to become SIMILAR to Palpatine, who was first a Sith and then a Noble/Politician ... IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!

6. NEW PLANETS

(See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_planets for descriptions of these worlds)

To consider for extension of existing level 50-55+ CLASS MISSION storyline arcs:

a. CAMINO -- i LOVE that planet!!! Would LOVE to see all the rolling waves under the sea platforms, too! Basically the whole dark and gothic feel of Dromund Kaas, without all of that annoying land lol

b. NABOO -- such a beautiful world

c. DAGOBAH (Yoda or NO Yoda, the place is definitely SPOOKY! And WORTHY of at LEAST a flashpoint or 2!) -- ARE there even currently ANY planets in-game, that are already like a swamp world???

d. MUSTAFAR -- I LOVED the molten magma feel from Episode 3 ROTS!

e. KASHYYK -- I want to see the Wookie high and deep jungle planet!

f. YAVIN IV (4) -- but i hear this is maybe coming next year? (rumors) The experience I had playing Star Wars Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy ... was just NOT enough for me! :D(THIS FINALLY happened, since Shadow of Revan!)

g. ENDOR (moon) -- i just want to roam those California redwoods again! with Treek! :D

h. BESPIN -- it was also so beautiful there!

i. GEONOSIS -- mud-wasp like insectoid / humanoids ... similar to Balmorran colicoids! :)

7. Possible GRAPHICS ENGINE improvements?

a. PHYSICS and movable objects!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE work out a way to introduce PHYSICS and force- or physically-movable objects IN-GAME-PLAY! SW "The Force Unleashed" (1 and 2) BOTH have this -- why doesn't SW:TOR??? You do NOT even need an Nvidia/Ageia PhysX card to do this, as Nvidia makes a DOWNLOADABLE (and FREE) PhysX application to software-enable this capability!

b. NIGHT and DAY TIME sun change variations upon the playable planets!

c. PLANETARY SEASONS! (I KNOW: Taris is like Autumn, Tython is like Spring, Tattooine is always Summer, Hoth is Winter... ok ... but VARIATE it some?)

d. Optional REALISTIC HAIR graphics setting (We can do far better than Final Fantasy these days, ESPECIALLY with AMD MANTLE and HairFX coming out -- AMD has a solution to this -- consult them)

NO MORE GREASY BIKER LOOK! lol

e. WIND EFFECTS (Tattooine already shows some of this, but with point d. above, realistic hair, etc... we can have that classic NOSTALGIA reminiscent of the times the sandy wind often blew in Luke Skywalker's face ... it is EPIC MOMENTS like this that bring SO MUCH tasty flavor to the game!) Plus, WHO WOULDN'T want to go leaf-pile-jumping on Taris? :)

f. Better water reflectivity and LAKE MIST? Just a thought... TES 5:Skyrim has amazing (even HD!) reflectivity! I do not know why, but high-res shadows seem broken on my graphics card (AMD Radeon 6770 HD on PCE16 with 1 GB DDR5 -- latest WHQL 13.x drivers, Windows 7 x64 DX11 running on an 8-core Phenom-2-FX 8120 with 8GB RAM)

-- CAN ANYONE TELL ... that I love to play Pathfinder, and Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 with d20 open content... YET? LMAO!! :)

Thanks for reading! I hope my post TRULY INSPIRES the STORY, Art, and general Content creation teams at EA / BioWare, as well as the actual programmers who mechanically string everything all together.

---

Edited by lightningseven
EDIT since SOR xpac

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make an UNDERSEA flashpoint! (NOT necessarily involving any Gungans (and HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED -- as i am sure most people would hate that)) ... but i am talking an UNDERSEA type "space mission" where you have to fight things (maybe those big giant sea monsters like in Phantom Menace) but with 1 of those gungan-type undersea submarine type ships... THIS WOULD BE SO FANTASTIC! I am giddy just thinking about it! :D

I personally fail to see the fascination of underwater conent and since we do not even have swimming, I am pretty sure, that we are a long long way away from underwater content. Also underwater combat is even more unrealistic than the whole lightsaber and blaster physics anyway. If having to choose between not being able to swim at all and seeing people swimming while wearing heavy body armor with durasteel plating.... I will always choose "no swim at all".

I'd LOVE to see the entire planet added as well, as it is beautiful and the only planet I have seen yet, IN game, that even comes close to reminding me of this Earth-like beauty ... is Tython.

Naboo in itself was suggested a few times already, but Naboo just is absolutely insignificant at the era that the game is happening at. It will take another 3500 years, before Naboo becomes worth any notice in the galactic affairs.

c. ANYTHING to do with MYRKYR!! - as in Timothy Zahn's "Heir to the Empire" trilogy, where ysalamiri creatures block out the force via projected void pockets... This would make for a GREAT and CHALLENGING WAR ZONE for Jedi and Sith, at the least ... put in skill challenges! ADD in some non-ysalamiri zones with some VORNSKRR and we are going to have a lot of quirky fun there!

Sorry, but no-force-zones would only work, if the force users would normally be totally overpowered. The game however is balanced to allow any non-force user class to compete with any force user class on even grounds. It would be game breaking, if you would apply a "no force" bubble in any way as it would only affect half of the classes (and the knight and warrior classes less than the inquisitor and counselor classes).

3. SOCIAL MINI-GAMES

More minigames would be fine. Bioware already got code for pazaak, so that one should be easy. I still cannot believe, that it wasn't in from the start.

4. NEW *PLAY-ABLE* RACES

f. Wookies -- THIS is a NO-brainer!

I agree, that Wookiee got no brain, but why would you want to play a creature that is more animal than human?

e. KASHYYK -- I want to see the Wookie high and deep jungle planet!

Yay... hunt down every one of those vermin. Feed their flesh to more valuabe creatures (like wump rats) and make coats of their pelts. Then chop down the trees and make room for industry!

Replies below...

I personally fail to see the fascination of underwater conent and since we do not even have swimming, I am pretty sure, that we are a long long way away from underwater content. Also underwater combat is even more unrealistic than the whole lightsaber and blaster physics anyway. If having to choose between not being able to swim at all and seeing people swimming while wearing heavy body armor with durasteel plating.... I will always choose "no swim at all".

You mean you would not want to fight GIGANTIC UNDERSEA MONSTERS in a submarine???

I think that would make for an amazing Hard / Nightmare mode FP, at the very least.

Maybe not even swimming but as a quasi-GSF type warzone that involves the submarine type vehicle instead of a star fighter ship.

Obviously it would have to have aquatic ship movement instead of space flight, but yeah...

Hey, AQUANOX did it ... i am sure BW can, too. (if there is enough demand)

Naboo in itself was suggested a few times already, but Naboo just is absolutely insignificant at the era that the game is happening at. It will take another 3500 years, before Naboo becomes worth any notice in the galactic affairs.

I am a little ignorant when it comes to fake fantasy world "history" but to be honest i DO NOT REALLY CARE how "important" Naboo is at that period of time. Time is really INSIGNIFICANT, ANYWAY, when you consider that the only point of reference we have to it is how many times ONE planet has orbited it's sun(s)... Outside of that, you would expect every other planet (and even many of it's own cultures thereon) to have their own time systems and their own points of reference which have NOTHING AT ALL to do with the Universal SW calendar or timelines...

ANYWAY, they could still add Naboo as a planet, and NOT INCUR WRATH among anti-HHSNBN fans... You could still interact with the Gungans or Naboo on missions, whether undersea or not...

Since, you say, that time period for Naboo is not yet significant, then that leaves PLENTY OF ROOM for the SWTOR / BW / Lucas team to CREATE NEW pasts or historical events that could tie into AT LEAST a flashpoint mission (which are nothing more than tiny-scale 1-shot planet campaigns, anyway -- such as Athiss)

So why not make a Naboo flashpoint, just in the same way, and on the same scale as how Athiss was done, and judge reaction to whether or not the "full" planet should later be added, based on that? Athiss was a planet was never added yet we go there on an FP anyway.

Sorry, but no-force-zones would only work, if the force users would normally be totally overpowered. The game however is balanced to allow any non-force user class to compete with any force user class on even grounds. It would be game breaking, if you would apply a "no force" bubble in any way as it would only affect half of the classes (and the knight and warrior classes less than the inquisitor and counselor classes).

AND HERE is where I disagree with most other gamers (not just when it comes to SWTOR)

In Dungeons and Dragons, it is often a point of contention that Wizards (and Clerics) should FAR out-balance any other classes when it comes to powers at higher levels.

I believe the same thing should happen with Jedi and Sith (AT LEAST with Sorcs and Sages, if not a little bit also with the MELEE combat-classes). NOBODY (period. i do not care who you are) should EVER be able to win in any fight with a Jedi, EXCEPT MAYBE a VERY GOOD Mandalorian (thus, a BH being the only exception to this rule)

This is just one area which i find to be a STUPID FLAW with SWTOR. One which I am sure would cause many to believe that I am just on the losing side of any debate on it ... but I will maintain my position that THAT AREA of "game balance" is BANTHA PUDU!!

More minigames would be fine. Bioware already got code for pazaak, so that one should be easy. I still cannot believe, that it wasn't in from the start.

I had heard something to that effect about 1 of those games but was not sure how well "done" they were. I just keep seeing BRIGHT BLUE game tables in the beginning of the Esseles flashpoint. They're just too crowded to try getting into a game with.

I agree, that Wookiee got no brain, but why would you want to play a creature that is more animal than human?

Yay... hunt down every one of those vermin. Feed their flesh to more valuabe creatures (like wump rats) and make coats of their pelts. Then chop down the trees and make room for industry!

**pouty lip** you're mean... LOL

you MUST be an Empire player! lmao

BTW Wookies do exist on that side of things too, ya know. The Huntmaster (BH boss) is a wookie.

And, if "wookies [had] no brain" then how is Chewbacca any good at fixing the Millennium Falcon? They are good for Mechanics! (one of the many new classes i hoped to see soon -- an R2 unit (race) is perfect for that new class, and Wookies would be good for it too).

Edited by lightningseven
grammar errors

am a little ignorant when it comes to fake fantasy world "history" but to be honest i DO NOT REALLY CARE how "important" Naboo is at that period of time. Time is really INSIGNIFICANT, ANYWAY, when you consider that the only point of reference we have to it is how many times ONE planet has orbited it's sun(s)... Outside of that, you would expect every other planet (and even many of it's own cultures thereon) to have their own time systems and their own points of reference which have NOTHING AT ALL to do with the Universal SW calendar or timelines...

ANYWAY, they could still add Naboo as a planet, and NOT INCUR WRATH among anti-HHSNBN fans... You could still interact with the Gungans or Naboo on missions, whether undersea or not...

Since, you say, that time period for Naboo is not yet significant, then that leaves PLENTY OF ROOM for the SWTOR / BW / Lucas team to CREATE NEW pasts or historical events that could tie into AT LEAST a flashpoint mission (which are nothing more than tiny-scale 1-shot planet campaigns, anyway -- such as Athiss)

I read all your replies and this one caught my eye. I'm sorry but the fact you called it fake history and admitted you are ignorant shows that you do not actually see how lore is a major part of this universe. This game has a specific time frame and thus will follow it to the letter. Therefore, having a planet that DOES NOT fit with the lore at the moment is non nonsensical.

I personally also want to point out that I to do not care for underwater content. I have seen it in WoW and it did not impress me in the slightest. I will say in terms of your planet choices that while I do not like underwater raiding etc, I would like to EXPLORE a water world such as Manaan.

The rest of your post I will not comment on because I am not sure if you would like what I would say especially about the classes.

Edited by theUndead

Replies below...

I read all your replies and this one caught my eye. I'm sorry but the fact you called it fake history and admitted you are ignorant shows that you do not actually see how lore is a major part of this universe. This game has a specific time frame and thus will follow it to the letter. Therefore, having a planet that DOES NOT fit with the lore at the moment is non nonsensical.

Uhhhh .... apparently YOU TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD ME.

Indeed I DO understand the role of (fake) "history" in SW and in this game.

I CALLED IT "fake" to DISSOCIATE and DISTANCE it from ACTUAL REAL history. Derp!

Why are you making a big fuss over that? I ALREADY DID understand. I just place a FAR HIGHER importance (in MY LIFE) on knowing REAL WORLD History. WOW. I said i was ignorant about STAR WARS history... NOT real world history! I am guessing you did not read my tagline / signature. I have at least 2 toons at level 35. I LOVE storyline. I thought it was kinda already evident that i WOULD HAVE understood that by now.

it is NOT nonsensical to include a "planet that does not fit in with the lore at the moment" because SW is ALWAYS all about creating lore that EVENTUALLY DOES fit in. That is the creative process.

What, are you saying that EVERY single class story line mission IN THIS GAME, was already pre-determined by written canon (books, movies, other games, etc...) ALREADY?? sorry but i really doubt that.

I personally also want to point out that I to do not care for underwater content. I have seen it in WoW and it did not impress me in the slightest. I will say in terms of your planet choices that while I do not like underwater raiding etc, I would like to EXPLORE a water world such as Manaan.

I've never played WoW. I heard it was crap before I ever started playing SWTOR and I stayed far away. Pandas. Enough said. But that does intrigue me that another MMO now has that element in it. I may have to check out some videos of it, at least. I was not aware that other MMOs were doing that.

Never heard of Manaan either, I don't think. Will check that out too. Thanks.

(seeing what I said about Camino - and since that is a bit of a water world, too ... I'm elated you did not necessarily disagree there).

The rest of your post I will not comment on because I am not sure if you would like what I would say especially about the classes.

They were just suggested ideas for things that I MYSELF would like to see. Nobody has to like anything i say. I was just hoping some people might. Can you think of other (better) new classes? Those are the only ones i can come up with. Sorry you didn't like it much.

Replies below...

Indeed I DO understand the role of (fake) "history" in SW and in this game.

I CALLED IT "fake" to DISSOCIATE and DISTANCE it from ACTUAL REAL history. Derp!

Why are you making a big fuss over that? I ALREADY DID understand. I just place a FAR HIGHER importance (in MY LIFE) on knowing REAL WORLD History. WOW. I said i was ignorant about STAR WARS history... NOT real world history! I am guessing you did not read my tagline / signature. I have at least 2 toons at level 35. I LOVE storyline. I thought it was kinda already evident that i WOULD HAVE understood that by now.

it is NOT nonsensical to include a "planet that does not fit in with the lore at the moment" because SW is ALWAYS all about creating lore that EVENTUALLY DOES fit in. That is the creative process.

What, are you saying that EVERY single class story line mission IN THIS GAME, was already pre-determined by written canon (books, movies, other games, etc...) ALREADY?? sorry but i really doubt that.

I've never played WoW. I heard it was crap before I ever started playing SWTOR and I stayed far away. Pandas. Enough said. But that does intrigue me that another MMO now has that element in it. I may have to check out some videos of it, at least. I was not aware that other MMOs were doing that.

(seeing what I said about Camino - and since that is a bit of a water world, too ... I'm elated you did not necessarily disagree there).

They were just suggested ideas for things that I MYSELF would like to see. Nobody has to like anything i say. I was just hoping some people might. Can you think of other (better) new classes? Those are the only ones i can come up with. Sorry you didn't like it much.

In terms of classes mate, I am really pessimistic about the idea that we will ever see new ones. It is not the fact I do like your ideas or anyone elses. It is just that because the personal stories are done, that kinda translates as that their will be no classes as well. Because as you know each of classes has a story and now that personal story is no longer there I can't see new classes being affordable.

You will have to do more re balancing, which to be honest might hurt PvP and I think it may be just be too much of a headache for them. So no it isn't the fact I dislike your idea, it is just I have accepted the fact it probably won't happen. Yet, saying all that I do like your race ideas.

i do not see why we couldn't see more classes. It is NOT THAT HARD to add more classes. Most planets have mostly planet-wide missions and only a handful of CLASS missions in them.

The only hard part is creating a NEW storyline, hiring the voice actors, etc... to fill it all out, and then doing statistical design of what stats that class would focus on.

Even if needed, adding in new stats (beyond what we have already) would be nothing more than just a database update for everyone else. Yes they would need to ALPHA and BETA it out for a while (according to "game balance" as you already talked about) but that is what the PTS is for, right?

WRT races, that's just art, voice acting, and design flavor, too. No real new stats since those are done via class, anway.

I can understand why some people might think that adding these things would be "too much work" since the game is so polished now as it is ... but I guess I can see the easiness of it, coming from a pure database admin. and game-design perspective. The new storyline arcs would be the biggest pieces of work for it, because you'd have to cover a character's entire journey from starter planet all the way to Makeb, etc... THE ONLY HAIRY issue comes in because those would be new classes and people would be railing for same-sex interactions on them like they finally got after Makeb. Weird, but whatever.

In terms of classes mate, I am really pessimistic about the idea that we will ever see new ones. It is not the fact I do like your ideas or anyone elses. It is just that because the personal stories are done, that kinda translates as that their will be no classes as well. Because as you know each of classes has a story and now that personal story is no longer there I can't see new classes being affordable.

You will have to do more re balancing, which to be honest might hurt PvP and I think it may be just be too much of a headache for them. So no it isn't the fact I dislike your idea, it is just I have accepted the fact it probably won't happen. Yet, saying all that I do like your race ideas.

i do not see why we couldn't see more classes. It is NOT THAT HARD to add more classes. Most planets have mostly planet-wide missions and only a handful of CLASS missions in them.

The only hard part is creating a NEW storyline, hiring the voice actors, etc... to fill it all out, and then doing statistical design of what stats that class would focus on.

Even if needed, adding in new stats (beyond what we have already) would be nothing more than just a database update for everyone else. Yes they would need to ALPHA and BETA it out for a while (according to "game balance" as you already talked about) but that is what the PTS is for, right?

WRT races, that's just art, voice acting, and design flavor, too. No real new stats since those are done via class, anway.

I can understand why some people might think that adding these things would be "too much work" since the game is so polished now as it is ... but I guess I can see the easiness of it, coming from a pure database admin. and game-design perspective. The new storyline arcs would be the biggest pieces of work for it, because you'd have to cover a character's entire journey from starter planet all the way to Makeb, etc... THE ONLY HAIRY issue comes in because those would be new classes and people would be railing for same-sex interactions on them like they finally got after Makeb. Weird, but whatever.

Thanks for your explanation man. But tell me, not that I want off track this but do you have an issue with same sex content?

I think you GREATLY underestimate how much effort goes into making a new class storyline. All of these voice actors, artists, designers, programmers, writers, and producers have to be either hired new (really expensive) or pulled away from other projects and invest time in creating in-depth cinematic story lines for TWELVE planets. That's a lot of work dude.

Besides, I would MUCH rather see that kind of effort go toward expanding existing class stories. Much Much Much Much Much.

A new race isn't AS hard as a new class, but you still have to make considerations. For example, Wookies don't speak Basic, and instead would have to be subtitles accompanied by a sequence of "WRRUR WRRR WARRR." So they probably wouldn't be ideal. Though, Togruta or Yoda species would be cool and could definitely work though, and I think they said they could make more such races if the community is interested in it.

Replies below...

I think you GREATLY underestimate how much effort goes into making a new class storyline. All of these voice actors, artists, designers, programmers, writers, and producers have to be either hired new (really expensive) or pulled away from other projects and invest time in creating in-depth cinematic story lines for TWELVE planets. That's a lot of work dude.

Disney just bought SW from Lucas for FOUR BILLION DOLLARS.

They are now making Episode 7,8,9 and adding massive new SW content to ALL of their theme parks, AND building a NEW GIANT theme park in freaking Shanghai, China...

yeah ... i think THEY HAVE PLENTY OF CASH to do it!!

LOLLLL to assert that Disney is too "strapped" or poor and cannot do it, is ridiculous LOLLL

Besides, I would MUCH rather see that kind of effort go toward expanding existing class stories. Much Much Much Much Much.

On that I would FULLY agree with you. I can TOTALLY wait for new classes ... even 5 years from now, as long as they keep extending the life of the current class story lines!!!! :D

I just think it would be neat to make some more in case they had resources to spare, ya know?

A new race isn't AS hard as a new class, but you still have to make considerations. For example, Wookies don't speak Basic, and instead would have to be subtitles accompanied by a sequence of "WRRUR WRRR WARRR." So they probably wouldn't be ideal. Though, Togruta or Yoda species would be cool and could definitely work though, and I think they said they could make more such races if the community is interested in it.

While I understand that, I ALSO know that the devs CHEATED with this game, because i am ALWAYS noticing a LOT of "alien speak" that is REPETITIVE and with the same sounds, from NPC to NPC, where the sounds are the exact same, but the WORDS are not ... LOL

Inconsistencies like this drive a SW nerd fan kinda bonkers lol

BTW Wookies do exist on that side of things too, ya know. The Huntmaster (BH boss) is a wookie.

I know of that mistake in the story. The writer who did that, must have been a silly wookiee-lover or even worse, a Blizzard agent. Talk about putting the prey in charge of the great hunt. Ludicrous at best. Any reasonable bounty hunter and especially every trandoshan would just kill the walking carpet and then demand to be seen by the real master of the hunt.

Well, at least this stupid story mistake happens on the very beginning, not like with the Sith Warrior story, where you are forced to forgive a traitor, instead of tearing his heart out with the force and eating it while his eyes fade to death. That no-go happens very far in the story.

you know what, you are really FUNNY! LOLLLL :D

i wish you hadn't exactly spoiled the plot for me though since normally i do not like spoilers unless i am befuddled with something i can't figure out lol

I know of that mistake in the story. The writer who did that, must have been a silly wookiee-lover or even worse, a Blizzard agent. Talk about putting the prey in charge of the great hunt. Ludicrous at best. Any reasonable bounty hunter and especially every trandoshan would just kill the walking carpet and then demand to be seen by the real master of the hunt.

Well, at least this stupid story mistake happens on the very beginning, not like with the Sith Warrior story, where you are forced to forgive a traitor, instead of tearing his heart out with the force and eating it while his eyes fade to death. That no-go happens very far in the story.

Alright, let me just state, before I continue with what will probably be a far too long reply, that I completely disagree with your attitude, however, that does not mean that what will be said next is meant offensively, I believe you have offended some people enough already, however, that is just my opinion.

I guess I'll start by quoting from all your posts, going along from first to last.

a. Naboo

Make an UNDERSEA flashpoint! (NOT necessarily involving any Gungans (and HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED -- as i am sure most people would hate that)) ...

The idea is entertaining, but requires loads more work than you seem to think it does, sure, less than any of the other items you mentioned, but still, new art, new voices, new story (even Athiss had a story so yea..) etc etc, you'll see why this is not going to happen soon below.

b. AT-AT ASSAULT!

Like Battle of Hoth (or something similar -- yes i am aware that this game takes place roughly 3,000 years before Battle of Yavin 4...) BUT WE ALL want to try DRIVING one of these things! OR flying a snow-speeder or other assault air-wing vehicle...

Same reason mentioned above, the art might be there yes, but coding, which makes your character capable of entering, driving and well.. hell anything possible.. takes more work since it's an entirely new concept/game mode.

c. ANYTHING to do with MYRKYR!! - as in Timothy Zahn's "Heir to the Empire" trilogy, where ysalamiri creatures block out the force via projected void pockets...

I'll come back to this one later

d. KRAYT (and KELL!) DRAGONS -- I want to fight one! (Sorry i am only level 35 in my highest level toon, so if this is already in-game, i apologize ... but I want to see one for myself!

Maybe, just maybe, you should show patience before you speak out demanding something.. But then again, no krayt dragons so i'll treat this like a valid comment, but no, not happening soon either.

e. MORE FPs aboard GIANT moving star ships, IE: star destroyers, etc... I KNOW that KOTOR 1 and 2, and JK2 Outcast had this

Kuat drive yards FP is coming with patch 2.6, other than that, none that I know of.

f. ZERO-GRAVITY SUIT space battles (be it Force: Jedi/Sith, or Agent/Trooper etc...

These can be in space (ideally) or in high-atmosphere settings like Bespin or Coruscant, perhaps?

See answer to "b. AT-AT ASSAULT!".

2. WAR ZONES

Nope, no racing coming, same as answer to question B, all new game-mechanics, would take a load of time and money.

3. SOCIAL MINI-GAMES

I think you're starting to guess the answer right now.. Yep, same answer as question B

4. NEW *PLAY-ABLE* RACES

A decent request, were it not for this to involve alot more than you assume, i'll go in order of your preference.

Droids: Nope, completely new body base, voice (not only those of your character, but others as well, also, droids are not force-sensitive, so too limited)

Jawas: Nope, the base is there, but limited to NPC-bases like blizz, they have no body-types, need new voices, all armor sets would need a remake..

Togruta: Personal favorite of mine, but BW has said it to be very unlikely since their head would be really wonky in a helmet, and their "tendrils" would clip like... well, something awful

Cerean: Look at togruta..

Actually... just compare every other race you have on that list to my answers and you'll know what my answer would be in any case.

5. NEW PLAYER CLASSES

As much as I'd love to see this too, you can be sure it wont happen anytime soon, if ever.

Would require ALOT more work than ANY of the stuff mentioned before to just implement 1 new class per side.

6. NEW PLANETS

They will come, but they might not be the planets you expect.

7. Possible GRAPHICS ENGINE improvements?

This, this seriously.. Alright, running the order again :rolleyes:

a. PHYSICS and movable objects!

Pretty sure the engine would not allow this implementation even IF nvidia made an application for it. You feel forced to compare TFU 1-2 to this game, sorry lad, games dont work that way, TFU is a game that, if i'm not mistaken, was developed on the UT engine, I might be wrong, but still, they wont do this because adding physics, in whatever way, will slow processing power on lower-grade pc's, you're not the only one playing this game. (and as I said, engine will not allow it 9/10)

b. NIGHT and DAY TIME

Rewriting code again, nice sentiment, but engine is quite old, might be possible but would require alot of resources, might also slow performance.

d. Optional REALISTIC HAIR graphics setting

Comparing Final Fantasy to this is ridiculous, no offense, I see what I assume you mean but current generation capabilities DO NOT apply on PREVIOUS generation engines, if they DID add a model for hair like that into the game I swear to god you would have 1 hell of a lagfest, because the engine would not be able to manage the amount of polygons into a hair model that detailed, it is NOT made for that kind of detail.

e. WIND EFFECTS

This is linked with the physics-question, you cant add wind effects without adding physics, and that's a fact.

f. Better water reflectivity and LAKE MIST?

In my opinion the least ridiculous question you asked in the whole graphics-department stuff... This can be done, requires time and effort as much as any of the previously mentioned subjects, but less.

Onto your next post now, this is starting to get fun :D

You mean you would not want to fight GIGANTIC UNDERSEA MONSTERS in a submarine???

I assume he meant that yes, personal preference you know.

I am a little ignorant when it comes to fake fantasy world "history" but to be honest i DO NOT REALLY CARE how "important" Naboo is at that period of time

Alright, you say you are a Star wars fan? If you have any respect towards the lore of this universe, you will just accept the fact that Naboo was of no importance at that Era, yes, you are right about the fact that the lore or universe has to expand if it wants to stay important, but please, dont assume that you can do just whatever when something is not specifically mentioned somewhere. Naboo was never mentioned, so if they do want to expand on the planet in the Era of swtor, they cant pull too much attention, or previous fact stops being a fact.. Creating new lore is done carefully, with attention to detail.. A small mistake could mean loads of other "facts" becoming paradoxical.

AND HERE is where I disagree with most other gamers (not just when it comes to SWTOR)

This is not your D&D, I agree with the sentiment, but this is still a game, if they were indeed stronger than ordinary troopers or agents, those classes would, in all honesty, lose any purpose or value according to something called "fun and enjoyability", who would play something that gets beat up? => Everyone rolls a jedi or a sith => other classes lose their virtue, and since a game is supposed to be enjoyed and fun, your statement loses it's essence, if you're looking for factual truth (according to SW lore) you're knocking at the wrong door.

Next post

He didnt misunderstand you, you just didnt make your statement really clear.. True, real history is far more important, but if you dont respect the "history" of SW, you might as well go make your own game called Star effect: Trek Alien.. If you lack respect for something created by someone else, you do not deserve the right to edit it as you please.

Again, you say you're a star wars fan?

Yep, going on..

Ignorance is bless they say, do not assume to know how much time or effort something takes unless you yourself are what could be called an expert on the field being discussed, in this case, you clearly are not.

I can understand why some people might think that adding these things would be "too much work" since the game is so polished now as it is

In case you needed me to prove that you are not an expert, this game is not polished, it has alot of bugs. I'm not saying it isnt fun or enjoyable, but it could use improvement on the bug department (Again, I love the game, just cant deny the bugs)

THE ONLY HAIRY issue comes in because those would be new classes and people would be railing for same-sex interactions on them like they finally got after Makeb. Weird, but whatever.

Oh you :rolleyes: , coming back on this one later..

Next

Yep. It's immoral, stupid, and not needed.

People are being far too silly about it.

Define immoral and stupid, because you seem to give it a whole different meaning..

Disney just bought SW from Lucas for FOUR BILLION DOLLARS.

If you REALLY believe that disney has anything to say to EA or Bioware on the matters of SWTOR and it's financial income, I have to honestly say that you have no idea of what you're talking about. Let me explain.

Disney bought the rights to SW, Disney can now hire writers who write new lore, use the universe to make movies, and adapt it where it generally likes.

EA and Bioware have the rights to develop and maintain a SW game, they paid Lucasarts for EXACTLY those rights and those alone, Disney is in NO way financially linked with bioware or EA and has nothing to say, or will ever offer money, to work on TOR or develop more stuff for said game.

While I understand that, I ALSO know that the devs CHEATED with this game,

Define cheated, because, even though I agree with them using the easy road on this one, it can hardly be called cheating.. They just took a less costly and time-consuming way of doing things.

I know you made another post about same-sex relationships but apparently that one has disappeared.

My conclusion? I find your comments worded in a way that a child would, demanding things while showing no respect towards the person you are talking to. I wont start the same-sex discussion again, but let me just leave this little fact right here..

Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself, every god, be it allah, the christian god, the chinese ones, they all have something in common you know, they ALL claim that people should love and cherish eachother for who they are, and not judge ;)

I don't get why people always want to use all the planets from the movies and previous games instead of having new exciting planets.

This is the main problem with most of the Expanded Universe stuff in Star Wars.

They always re-use the same planets, the same people or families and even the same items.

Why this aversion to all things new?

Why do we HAVE to have naboo, yavin 4 and those other planets from the movies?

There's no point, we've been there already in the movies.

New stuff is so much better on all levels. The players get to experience something unique and new, the developers get to design something the way they want without restraints of how the planet is "supposed to be" and get to do their own thing.

I mean, sure, there is the nostalgia factor, but I just don't get it... a couple of planets from the movies is enough. We don't need every single one.

No. they could plan it far ahead with a new expansion.

It would actually be VERY EASY to put in new classes, ASIDE from the new voice actors, storyline design, and a bit of art design. MOST PLANETS have only a handful of class missions. The rest are all secondary, area, heroic, or bonus, etc... which ANYONE can do.

Crafting 12 planet class missions PER 1 or even 2 or even 5 NEW CLASSES... is NOT that hard.

(and YES i AM thinking about this from a game design standpoint)

NOT EVEN TYING THEM TOGETHER is "hard". Sure it takes time and money but they ALREADY HAVE all of that -- how much money do you think they make off of all of us SUBSCRIBERS???

(YES I AM A MONTHLY subscriber! I also buy way too many cartel coins -- so that DEFINITELY counts for something)

Saying that it would be "too hard" is MAKING EXCUSES for LAZY (or merely uninterested) devs and game designers and project managers that are simply too busy doing other things to care.

(and while i know that, that does NOT prove to be a successful argument for how those things are "impossible" or "unworkable").

Sure they take time and money -- i never denied that.

But it WOULD GROW THE GAME. Everyone has different playing styles.

Not everyone likes what this game has, even in it's current form, and it COULD WIDEN the audience and player base by introducing the things that the people who do not currently play this game, MIGHT want.

Who knows?? Unless the dev team has a demographic already against my kind of suggestions (in which case i would happily and finally concede) then i do not see why it "can't be done".

Actually, it might be more work than you think.

I record storyline videos for my youtube channel.

And in any given video I have uploaded, at least 50% of the video is pure cutscene (often more than that, around 75%).

And so far, my first character is at the end of chapter 2 and I have over 7 hours of footage. And I still haven't started the third chapter yet.

So adding 7+ hours of cutscenes and quests for just one class is not to be considered "little work".

all in-game "cut scenes" are scripted animatronic real time graphics.

they are not hardcoded video files.

so the only work (on the devs' part) is the background art, the animation of each character, and the voice-acting. everything else is gravy ... butter ... chicken-grease... EASY. whatever.

this is actually why the download size of this game is SO ***SMALL***

IMAGINE how much more bigger it would be if EVERY cut scene was a pre-rendered video file (even with highest compression).

this game would be too many times bigger and NOBODY would ever want to download it.

You'd have to buy it on like TWO BLU-RAY disks at a physical store or mail-order!!

That is how they get away with all (the sheer number of) cut-scenes the way they do.

if you are recording a cut scene, then that is why you have 7+ hours and that is why your video files are so big. you are not replaying a scripted animation but are CAPTURING them to hard-coded video, instead.

that is why you have so much.

if you could isolate the original scripts and art and replay them within an animation framework, the file size would STILL COVER the SAME LENGTH of time, but be VERY SMALL.

This is what Microsoft did with Freelancer. And it saved them a LOT of money by having a game that takes SEVERAL WEEKS to play... fit only on 1 single COMPACT DISK.

... but i hope you already knew that? :D

Actually, it might be more work than you think.

I record storyline videos for my youtube channel.

And in any given video I have uploaded, at least 50% of the video is pure cutscene (often more than that, around 75%).

And so far, my first character is at the end of chapter 2 and I have over 7 hours of footage. And I still haven't started the third chapter yet.

So adding 7+ hours of cutscenes and quests for just one class is not to be considered "little work".

all in-game "cut scenes" are scripted animatronic real time graphics.

they are not hardcoded video files.

so the only work (on the devs' part) is the background art, the animation of each character, and the voice-acting. everything else is gravy ... butter ... chicken-grease... EASY. whatever.

this is actually why the download size of this game is SO ***SMALL***

IMAGINE how much more bigger it would be if EVERY cut scene was a pre-rendered video file (even with highest compression).

this game would be too many times bigger and NOBODY would ever want to download it.

You'd have to buy it on like TWO BLU-RAY disks at a physical store or mail-order!!

That is how they get away with all (the sheer number of) cut-scenes the way they do.

if you are recording a cut scene, then that is why you have 7+ hours and that is why your video files are so big. you are not replaying a scripted animation but are CAPTURING them to hard-coded video, instead.

that is why you have so much.

if you could isolate the original scripts and art and replay them within an animation framework, the file size would STILL COVER the SAME LENGTH of time, but be VERY SMALL.

This is what Microsoft did with Freelancer. And it saved them a LOT of money by having a game that takes SEVERAL WEEKS to play... fit only on 1 single COMPACT DISK.

... but i hope you already knew that? :D

Comparing this game to freelancer is ridiculous. Also by the way are you a developer?

what did i say in the comment that the moderators deleted?

did you read it before they removed it?

yes. i said i am a self-taught programmer.

In sorry but how are we supposed to take your word for it with those credintials? And I think your comment got removed because you referenced something to do with a real world social issue. The mods are very strict with that. Even my response, albeit a bit hostile was removed too.

I do not need anyone to believe me. don't believe me then. it does not matter.

I doubt i will continue to even use these forums since now i have far more problem with the moderators here than i do with you or any of the other users...

deleting my comments just because you (or anyone else) did not like them ... IS WRONG.

deleting YOUR comments just because I (or anyone else) did not like them... IS ALSO WRONG.

I NEVER targeted anyone with any comment, NOR ATTACKED ANYONE PERSONALLY.

These moderators are TYRANTS.

In sorry but how are we supposed to take your word for it with those credintials? And I think your comment got removed because you referenced something to do with a real world social issue. The mods are very strict with that. Even my response, albeit a bit hostile was removed too.

PS: i do not believe in (nor need) "credentials"

Credentials (ie: diplomas, degrees, certificates, etc...) are for people who tolerate getting into debt for a degree that this economy cannot support. They are a scam wrought upon the people who refuse to teach themselves or use local libraries and thus, after much studying on their own, are too lazy to prove themselves in the common free market (even if that same market no longer exists and all we have is a slave market, instead).

I wish you a good day. These forums are SAD.

Hello again,

I thought that, in your previous comment, which sadly got removed, you DID state some valid points.

Granted, I think your feelings made the comment come over worse than it should have, again, what I'm about to say is not meant offensively in any way, If you do feel offended, I apologize up front.

You stated multiple things, so I'll see if I can remember them out of my head.

First: Stagnancy of the game

I agree, and I concur with you about the fact that my original response was a little on the negative side, you have my apologies, I did not mean to say that your suggestions were useless or should be shot down, however, I did think, and I still stand by that opinion, that you assumed your opinion to be interesting to everyone who plays this game, I'm sorry, but everyone has different tastes. Stagnancy is not the state in which this game is in, regular updates, new content, bug-fixes (even though I don't always agree with class-skill changes).

You are right, GSF clearly shows that the hero-engine is capable of a lot of changes, but I think you underestimate the time required to design, write and test said code, art and voices. You say you know what you are talking about, and while I want to believe you, I sadly cant, because you just don't write it down realistically in my opinion.

Second: Physics

You have this all wrong, I'm not an expert myself, I admit, but I think I can safely say that adding physics to a game will be a change for EVERY player, you see, you forget that some things cannot work without the other, physics themselves, do not work for an MMO unless you enable it for everyone. Imagine, a player has physics on and pushes over a barrel, the other player in his group does not have physics on, meaning he or she will still see the barrel standing there, which makes the entire point of adding physics useless, because said person will be able to "walk through" the barrel which was kicked over by you because it simply isn't there on his screen, his game does not "detect" it, and I'm pretty sure that this would cause a lot of incompatibilities.

Third: Wind effect

I mistook your post it seems, I assumed you meant clothing also moving together with the wind, however, dust or snowstorms are already in-game I believe.

Fourth: Disney =/= Bioware/EA

Just brushing this one up so you understand me correctly, Disney possesses the right to the SW universe, yes, their new lore is law, even if people don't like it. HOWEVER, Bioware had the license and the rights to SWTOR BEFORE Disney bought Lucasarts, if I remember correctly, Lucasarts and Disney agreed that no interference goes towards the game, however, if Disney writes new lore, Bioware is assumed to follow suit since it is then considered Canon, but in no way does Disney give them any money, quite the opposite I believe.

Fifth: Offensive behaviour/ Demanding/ Suggesting

As I said earlier, In my opinion, I would see why people would feel offended by what you said. Not starting a blame-fest over here, but I'm not even gay and even I felt offended. You are right, the bible does indeed state that all should be judged, but I find it awkward that you act all fuzzy about that part and that alone, while I also mentioned that all gods and all beliefs agreed on 1 moral concept, Treat another as you would like yourself to be treated, and humans, just like any other living being evolve, so why would the mind not?

You say we should stop being stagnant with this game and move onto other things, new things, fresh game-plans, now consider this please: Stagnancy is what made same-sex inappropriate and a taboo, churches of old found it abnormal for some reason, not my place to judge why, but nowadays, people are all about freedom and independence, how is loving someone of the same-sex not a choice you are allowed to make? how can you state that your opinion is the right one, proclaim it to a whole forum of likely different-minded people?

I'm not here to judge you or your beliefs, they are your own and I will not try to change or convert you, because I believe every man to be a free man, but if I might suggest something, you stated it very bluntly, and offensively, as if you were the right one and only the right one, even if you believe so, others do not, might want to keep it to yourself.

Now a note to the other subject, namely suggestions,

You are right, you suggested possible changes, but when you suggest things, you might want to lower expectations and not expect everyone to be as happy with the idea's you came up with as you are. People are unique, one likes raiding while the other likes RP'ing..

I hope this cleared it up a bit

I do not need anyone to believe me. don't believe me then. it does not matter.

I doubt i will continue to even use these forums since now i have far more problem with the moderators here than i do with you or any of the other users...

deleting my comments just because you (or anyone else) did not like them ... IS WRONG.

deleting YOUR comments just because I (or anyone else) did not like them... IS ALSO WRONG.

I NEVER targeted anyone with any comment, NOR ATTACKED ANYONE PERSONALLY.

These moderators are TYRANTS.

No. They are not tyrants and this is their house. You broke the rules, you got reprimanded. You are not special not is anyone else. But, as a rule some topics are simply not up for discussion as nothing positive would come from it. But please don't go on like you are brig victimised because that is the furthest thing from the truth.

Cf: Sith Warrior storyline on Tattooine -- FORCE-sensitive jawas!

Yeah, you are mentioning this part of the story... Now imagine you would indeed allow Jawa to become Force sensitive... and as such they would be allowed to be a Sith warrior.

How much sense does it make to you, that a JAWA Sith-Warrior would "proove" to some other Sith, that the Jawa species is unable to use the force?

Yeah, sounds really reasonable :rolleyes:

Edited by JPryde