Double-bladed lightsaber hilts

TianaArylle

Hi all -

I was trying to decide what hilt I wanted for my double-bladed saber and made this quick little image showing each hilt and its in-game icon. It helped me pick and I thought it might help others, too :)

Enjoy! :hope_06:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6535/doublebladedlightsaberg.jpg

~ Tiana

Jedi Covenant

Pistol Models

Edited by TianaArylle
Added link to the pistol guide

Thanks for all the nice words! It's all about the little things, yknow? :)

I'm assuming you play on Jedi Covenant then? If so +2! Best server in the game baby! :p

Ssshhh, don't tell about our awesome server, we don't need more people! ;)

If I may....AMAZING OMG!....so Simple so Clean so crisp an easy....now....can you do it for all weapons of Main an off hand for each classes....I would love to see that. For what you did is awesome. FYI I'm choosing the Slim purple one bottem left :D

great job man. i wish someone do the same with lightsabers.

good job. ty for posting.

Someone did do the same with lightsabres. It was a few months ago, so I don't remember who it was who did it, but I do know it was one of the bigger fan sites. I'll try to see if I can either remember who it was or find the site for you.

In the meantime, nice job, OP! This is fantastic. My Shadow could use a cool-looking lightsabre, and now I can pick which one to give her.

Someone did do the same with lightsabres. It was a few months ago, so I don't remember who it was who did it, but I do know it was one of the bigger fan sites. I'll try to see if I can either remember who it was or find the site for you.

In the meantime, nice job, OP! This is fantastic. My Shadow could use a cool-looking lightsabre, and now I can pick which one to give her.

Don't know if it's the one you are thinking of but This one has the sabers, just not matched to the icons.

I am also a double saber collector. Nice work on the image. I wanted to add a couple tidbits of info:

1.) There are many many sabers that have the wrong icons. (Custom built and Elegant modified both have incorrect icons)

2.) Sabers with the same appearance are not guaranteed to have the same sounds.

Edited by Docmal

If I may....AMAZING OMG!....so Simple so Clean so crisp an easy....now....can you do it for all weapons of Main an off hand for each classes....I would love to see that. For what you did is awesome. FYI I'm choosing the Slim purple one bottem left :D

The problem with guns is that not only are there many models per type but also most models also come in multiple colors. I'm worried the picture would end up being pretty massive not to mention extremely time consuming. The next time I have some spare time I might try an easier sub-category like Sniper Rifles or Assault Rifles and see how it goes. No promises though! ;)

these words only...custom build(augmented)

that augmented word is a big deal to me it could look like a peice of crap all i care.

boys.. sigh

In 1.3 you can add an augment slot to any item. Stop being such a min/max'er; fashion > all :D

I am also a double saber collector. Nice work on the image. I wanted to add a couple tidbits of info:

1.) There are many many sabers that have the wrong icons. (Custom built and Elegant modified both have incorrect icons)

2.) Sabers with the same appearance are not guaranteed to have the same sounds.

Thanks! And yes there are several items in game that don't share their icon (shame on you Bioware!) but I figured it was better than nothing and might help a little when searching for sabers in game or on db sites.

This is great!

Now if only I could find someone with as much dedication to do this for single bladed lightsabers.

Someone already did one for single bladed way back during the early days of release... the pic is linked a couple pages back in this thread. The hilts in that pic aren't matched to the tooltip icons though =(