Rolling a smuggler

DuffAlmighty

Kath Soucie (Female) is definitely the snarkier of the two in my opinion, Maury Sterling (Male) isn't quite as snarky but he pulls off the ladies man, and I think he's a bit more deadpan that Soucie who tends to sound much more excitable. They are both brilliant though and I suggest leveling up one of each :D Edited by Zulufoxtrot

Depends on your age as well. If you are old enough to go all dreamy eyed when thinking of old Lucas Arts adventures and especially Full Throttle, female smuggler is the only character to play in any MMO. Same voice actress as Maureen.

But as a female smuggler you get to *spoiler* and *spoiler* not the forget *spoiler*

Though the male smuggler has better romance options :p

After getting to level 50 with the male Smuggler I just can't imagine playing as anything else now. (And most of my alts are actually female.) The male just encapsulates the Smuggler so perfectly.

I may still try out a female Scoundrel at some point though.

Edited by Rown

Kath Soucie (Female) is definitely the snarkier of the two in my opinion, Maury Sterling (Male) isn't quite as snarky but he pulls off the ladies man, and I think he's a bit more deadpan that Soucie who tends to sound much more excitable.

pretty much why i prefer the female smuggler to the male. it's more obvious that the females love their jobs. the delivery of lines is spot on.

Well the female voice actor (ehm, actress I guess) definitely delivers. My opinion anyway. I found myself pressing escape in a few conversations tonight just to hear the lines again.

My operative is male, however. He has an evil laugh version of the giggle. Very fitting.

Edited by thecoffeecup

Well the female voice actor (ehm, actress I guess) definitely delivers. My opinion anyway. I found myself pressing escape in a few conversations tonight just to hear the lines again.

I did that in one quest line today.

Hearing her say: "Worst blind date EVER!" was hillarious :)