Empire Desktop (Rainmeter Skin)

NeonDevil

I was inspired by all the others who made rainmete skins/themes for SWTOR and decided to make my own.

Preview:

link

Features:

• Customized SWTOR background modified exclusively for the Elements of Darkness
    • Empire Concept Art (SWTOR Concept Art)
    • Light Fantastic by Rahll
    • Space Opera by Jason Chan

[*]Hexa Skin by shailendravikram

[*]Ventrilo Skin by Brutalhonesty08

[*]Enigma Reader by Kaelri

• SWTOR feeds (Darth Hater, Republic Trooper, SWTOR Life, Ask A Jedi, TOR Wars, SWTOR Strategies)
    • General Gaming Feeds (Giant Bomb, Rock Paper Shotgun, Pikimal, Joystiq, Destructiod)
    • Hardware Feeds (Maximum PC, Toms Hardware, AnandTech, Computer World, [H]ardOCP)

Notes:

• Background and layout optmized for 1920x1200
  • Additional support for 8 cores
  • EoD forum feeds included in their own tab (for each category)

Rainmeter:

Rainmeter displays customizable skins, like memory and battery power, RSS feeds and weather forecasts, right on your desktop. Rainmeter is at once an application and a toolkit. You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.Rainmeter is open source software for Windows XP/Vista/7 distributed free of charge under the terms of the GNU GPL v2 license.

Download:

Empire Desktop for Rainmeter thread at elementsofdarkness.com

Edited by NeonDevil

Not sure when you downloaded, but there's there is a version 1.0.1 which includes alternate backgrounds that may work better with different skins.

I also plan on changing a minor items from shailendravikram hexa skin, mostly font style issue to maintain consistency.

Don't forget, you can easily swap out the feed and ventrillo URLS with your own guild.