Art by CaffeineMonkey

CaffeineMonkey

A new face with some new stuff to share!

I've been drawing for years, usually that which I am interested the most in at the time and thus with that comes fan art. Recently I had bought a new drawing tablet for my computer and with that the ability to share and do more with my sketches then I was able to do previously before. Most of my work will be posted in this thread as it becomes finished. But as of now all I currently have is one finished piece of TOR fan art. Once I get more experienced using a computer over a sketchpad and more pieces of work done, then I'll start putting more up. So without much else left to say, let's get started!

"Shoot to Heal"

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1473/shoottohealii8.jpg

A drawing of my mercenary, Solaen. The green liquid dripping from the blaster is hot, liquid kolto right after being used to heal someone in combat. I had enlarged it and sharpened it from the original size which was just too small. Added a few more layers to it since last time and finished the smoke effects. Shading and lighting and additional details are all that's left pretty much now.

[uPDATE]: This is the final version of this drawing. Fixed some of the colour, added additional details, redrew the face and added additional line work. Enjoy.

"Captain Chubbs"

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/2637/captainchubbs.jpg

A drawing of a smuggler I was originally going to play as. I started drawing this character out one day as a small sketch to test out my new tablet. But after my friend said how she was too skinny for the name I gave her, I went back to redraw her and got the final result shown above. Enjoy!

Edited by CaffeineMonkey

Looking good, great job! I still think Captain Chubbs ate a whole wookie though. lol

Everyone give it up for Chubby! We all need a little chubbiness in our lives.

Looking forward to some more works of art. You should make one of me as a warrior or trooper or something. You can have Chubbs in the background eating all our rations up.

Edited by DarthBub

Uh'huh... I'm just trying to draw my bounty hunter now. Having problems with the poses and angles I wanted so I might just do something more simplistic than action. That's my one barrier I have a real hard time with is action images. But oh'well, I'll try something. Also no commissions until you have the proper credits "'bub." :D

Also no commissions until you have the proper credits "'bub." :D

You see the kind of respect I get around here people? I tell ya, it's rough being me.

Anyways, enough of me spamming your thread. Good luck with your Bounty Hunter and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we eagerly await the final results.

Anyways, enough of me spamming your thread. Good luck with your Bounty Hunter and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we eagerly await the final results.

No, you don't speak for everyone here. But thanks though for giving me a starting point for this shameless bump. It is much appreciated 'bub.

Well the "final" results are less than to be had, but I do have results though. Sorry for the small image though. I really need to start using something larger than "default" size in photoshop. :D ... then shrinking it down... *innocent whistle* what? I like working in small spaces. Just then I have a flashback of my figure drawing teacher scolding me for drawing too small. I promise bigger pictures next time! You have my word.

Edited by CaffeineMonkey