What is with the slave outfit wearing companions.

internaty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it belongs here but:

Why do people equip there companions(or themself)

With the slave outfit.

And dont tell me because they want to look at a sexy charater.

There are plenty of ways to look at sexy people that doesnt even invole effort.

So i want to know the real reson why people dress up there charaters.

Because I'm a man and I like looking at a sexy girl. Are there other sexy outfits available? sure, but in my mind nothing beats a bikini.

Because I'm a man and I like looking at a sexy girl. Are there other sexy outfits available? sure, but in my mind nothing beats a bikini.

In all honesty and seriousness? It's one of the very first sets that are fully modable, not kidding I wish I rolled a female char more than a few times to get that. It's easier at that level to mod up as required as there are a few "black periods" in leveling ( i'm sure is familiar especially 40-50 pvp I mean what happens there with gear). But yeah, essentially that's it and it can be bought with social rank and very little creds =) Makes sense.

*ed I got misquoted on the guy before me >< Will not quote. Situation stands however/

Edited by Vulfey

I like pretty, feminine clothes. Though I prefer the dancers outfits to the slave costume so my characters get the dancers outfits and companions get the slave outfit. Of course I don't give every character dancers outfits, my BH is in Imperial trooper armour and my smuggler looks suitably smuggleresque.

Not sure if it belongs here but:

Why do people equip there companions(or themself)

With the slave outfit.

And dont tell me because they want to look at a sexy charater.

There are plenty of ways to look at sexy people that doesnt even invole effort.

So i want to know the real reson why people dress up there charaters.

I'm in a guild that has many members running around in the Slave outfit. My first thought was, "It can't be because of the butt, because TOR has some of the worst looking butts in MMOs" :p

But the reason is obvious, none the less :p

I like the Cartel Pack top myself though. Goes well with the long social vendor skirt available on Kass with Social 2. Thought it worked well for an ex-slave (SI Storyline) and Sith/Jedi don't tend to need armor (in the movies/books anyways).

I'm in a guild that has many members running around in the Slave outfit. My first thought was, "It can't be because of the butt, because TOR has some of the worst looking butts in MMOs" :p

But the reason is obvious, none the less :p

I like the Cartel Pack top myself though. Goes well with the long social vendor skirt available on Kass with Social 2. Thought it worked well for an ex-slave (SI Storyline) and Sith/Jedi don't tend to need armor (in the movies/books anyways).

i actually like the swtor butts more than rift and wow they look pretty good with type 2

I succumbed to insanity. Meet the SWTOR version of the Dirty Pa-er, the Lovely Angels...

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/Sinapus/SWTOR%20Screenies/Anri/swtor2012-12-2915-49-50-63.jpg

Was supposed to be "Kei" but I picked Anri'el instead.

Gunslinger.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/Sinapus/SWTOR%20Screenies/Yuri/swtor2012-12-3102-21-18-14_zps13af135f.jpg

Yuri'el.

Sentinel.

(Sort of a play on angel names from fiction having "-iel" at the end, since their code-name is the Lovely Angels.)

Any unintended disasters that strike various planets they are questing on are not their fault.

To atone, I guess I'll create a male guardian who says "Oro" a lot. Or maybe go to another server and create an Armstrong legacy, and use body type 3 and that covert torso armor to create a light-sided Sith Warrior, whose Force techniques have been passed down the Armstrong legacy for GENERATIONS!!!

In all honesty and seriousness? It's one of the very first sets that are fully modable, not kidding I wish I rolled a female char more than a few times to get that. It's easier at that level to mod up as required as there are a few "black periods" in leveling ( i'm sure is familiar especially 40-50 pvp I mean what happens there with gear). But yeah, essentially that's it and it can be bought with social rank and very little creds =) Makes sense.

*ed I got misquoted on the guy before me >< Will not quote. Situation stands however/

You know what is even easier to get? The social gear on Coruscant and Dromund Kaas. It has the added bonus of not making you look like a creeper.

EDIT: To clarify, the people who dress THEMSELVES in those outfits ... well, whatever floats your boat. But there's something intensely creepy to me about dressing up the companions in the skankwear.

Edited by Birna

2k for a set of oranges that I can mod and save money till the end of the game, ofcourse I am in them and so it my primary companion. When I get to End game than I will change. Wish my male toons could wear a the thong too, my type 4 judd would be epic jumping on people in pvp with a thong it would really inspire fear.

2k for a set of oranges that I can mod and save money till the end of the game, ofcourse I am in them and so it my primary companion. When I get to End game than I will change. Wish my male toons could wear a the thong too, my type 4 judd would be epic jumping on people in pvp with a thong it would really inspire fear.

There is that "covert" armor. Pick body type 3 and the torso armor and you'll have a ripped, bare-chested male hero running around.

So I guess I'll make a Sage, and call him the Strong-Arm Jedi. I should have picked "Armstrong" as my legacy name since his Force techniques would be ones passed down the Armstrong legacy for GENERATIONS!!!!

The emotes do include a "flex muscles" emote, so I can have fun with that. Hm. No bishie sparkles available. Oh well, can't have everything.

:D

Where can one obtain these armors?

The Covert Energy armor is strictly Cartel Market, though people post it for sale on the GTN if they have no use for it.

Imperial Dancer armor is available from the Security Key vendors in the Fleet and at the entrance to Kaas City.

Republic Dancer is available from the Security Key vendors in the Fleet and in the...Coruscant Senate Plaza (I think).

Slave Girl outfits are obtained from the Social Vendor in the Slippery Slopes Cantina on Nar Shadaa. Social Level 2 is required to obtain this.

EDIT: To clarify, the people who dress THEMSELVES in those outfits ... well, whatever floats your boat. But there's something intensely creepy to me about dressing up the companions in the skankwear.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/Sinapus/SWTOR%20Screenies/Yuri/swtor2013-01-0601-57-30-56.jpg

Kira: You're not going to have me wear something like that, right?

Yuri'el: :rolleyes:

Kira: :eek:

(Okay, probably not... They'd look like a couple of Lovely Angels. The Galaxy would be Doomed.) :eek:

To try to bring balance to the fan service, er, the Force, I created Alexand'r. He'll be wearing covert torso armor into combat a LOT....

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/Sinapus/SWTOR%20Screenies/Alex/swtor2013-01-1222-47-33-90.jpg

:D

Because there are a lot of men who play this game. Need I say more?

Personally, I'm still waiting for a slave boy outfit just to humiliate Quinn and because it would totally suit him (for the lulz). ;)

I think the Covert Energy Armor set was s'posed to be the equivalent. Problem is, there's only the chest slot ATM...

Edited by DAWUSS

The skimpy gear is fine but I want a skimp male bottom.

I'm a straight male, but I really like the idea of my "the Warstalker" running around fleet with Karagga's Unyielding Helm in his boxer shorts. Can you imagine the :eek:?

I just had a vision of type 4 body leaping on someone in PVP in a thong.... :eek: That would be outstanding I would have to make a Jugg.