Is this launched yet ? Cause it feel like it isn't...

kalibri

I am in 1994. Our MMO's are completely text based. No animations, no pretty landscapes, no flashy effects. Just text and our imagination. Your 2011 MMO sounds both amazing and a dull roller-coaster ride at the same time. Edited by LordExozone

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for joining me guys. To People of 2014, are there animal mounts yet, and how many million credits does it take to buy a republic banner?

I just returned from 2014 in my TARDIS, here's the low down:

There are animal mounts, Taun Tauns of all things. But you have to purchase pet food from the Cartel market otherwise they will die.

Also, in 2014 Apple bought out EVERYONE, so you could purchase a republic banner, but they keep comming out with new ones every three months. The next one is slated to have Siri, I'm waiting on that one.

And FYI, WoW has added a new race (if anyone wants to know) it's a Rabbit and the class is Mua Tai.

Cause it seems to be the same beta.

Where's my high res textures ?

Why is the grass growing 30m in front of me while on High settings ?

Why is my female smuggler running funny while having the blaster out ?

Why my tickets are Closed while unresolved ?

Beta ? Seems so. Early beta, even.

Poor job Bioware, very poor job. I don't care about server queues, non-existant customer support, but the game as a whole has an unfinished feel.

Fanboys, if you post telling me I'm crazy, you must be delusional yourselves, so just don't. No amount of love for Bioware (which I always admired) and Star Wars (which I will still love) can change the fact that this game was not ready for launch.

1) My textures look awesome.

2) I turned the grass off and I could care less.

3) I have a female smuggler that runs just fine with her blasters out. Maybe it's you?

4) Sometimes stupid tickets just get reviewed and closed.

/necro

I just returned from 2014 in my TARDIS, here's the low down:

There are animal mounts, Taun Tauns of all things. But you have to purchase pet food from the Cartel market otherwise they will die.

Also, in 2014 Apple bought out EVERYONE, so you could purchase a republic banner, but they keep comming out with new ones every three months. The next one is slated to have Siri, I'm waiting on that one.

And FYI, WoW has added a new race (if anyone wants to know) it's a Rabbit and the class is Mua Tai.

Please edit the food on CM out of your post lol because if BW see it they will implement it lololol

I remember when this thread started it was back in 2011, that was a magical time. We all had flying cars, our food was pills, our pills were food and water had finally turned into a gas we would all just inhale.

Then the war with canada started, it was a brutal war. the canadian prime minister declared himself king and tried to take over the world. That war lasted 20 years, over 60 million people died in the conflct. We lost the flying car and pill and food technology. America had to sell the west coast zimbabwe to make money, and of course russian was now ruled by the martians.

Can anyone from 2022 tell me if Jawas are a playable race yet ?

:jawa_smile:

Just checked for you:

Unoftunately they implemented that in 2016 which saw a big dip in subscriptions. This was manly due to the fact that the Jawas kept stealing everyones speeders then selling them on the GTN for outrageous prices. Then offerend no refunds when they blew up.

Please edit the food on CM out of your post lol because if BW see it they will implement it lololol

Oh nw you can always kill and canibalize animals for food. I don't suggest the rhakgouls though. Ever see a taun taun rakghoul? not pretty.

Just checked for you:

Unoftunately they implemented that in 2016 which saw a big dip in subscriptions. This was manly due to the fact that the Jawas kept stealing everyones speeders then selling them on the GTN for outrageous prices. Then offerend no refunds when they blew up.

Cool :jawa_biggrin: can't wait for 2016 !!!

You meant slightly used speeders right ?

Edited by Shoogli