How can I gear through level 56-60?

CommanderVintres

Hi, I have a question about gearing at levels 56-60 on my two characters I want to run KOTFE with.

They are currently on lvl 55, I haven't done SOR on them yet, I don't have this expansion at the moment. :o Therefore, I would like to know in advance how could I upgrade their armor/mods since the level 60 armor is no longer in game...Or is it?

And how about the level 56/57/58 mods? Are they to be found somewhere in game? I tried to look for them but with no luck.. :confused:

Edited by CommanderVintres

The 3 solo dungeons (at the start of revan but pre Rishi) gives out a set of gear. Rishi/ Yavin gives out another 2 slightly better sets. I wouldn't worry about gearing up for KOTFE, the starter Gear from Revan is good enough. BTW this gear is orange, so you can harvest for mods or wear it... Rishi gear makes you look like a pirate though! Edited by tangleknot

The 3 solo dungeons (at the start of revan but pre Rishi) gives out a set of gear. Rishi/ Yavin gives out another 2 slightly better sets. I wouldn't worry about gearing up for KOTFE, the starter Gear from Revan is good enough. BTW this gear is orange, so you can harvest for mods or wear it... Rishi gear makes you look like a pirate though!

And what if I don't plan to run through the Yavin/Rishi missions?

I do believe you're stuck then.

Because they've removed "Basic" com vendors from what I understand. So you will have to find someone who can craft it & not charge an arm & a leg.

But why wouldn't you do them? Nets great creds & good gear.

So you plan to play past 60 in a story about events that transpire through the SoR expansion, but you're not going to play the SoR expansion. Are you then going to come here and complain that the new expansion's story doesn't make any sense?

Those chains give out plenty of gear to carry you. If you're not going to play them, for whatever reason, hit the GTN, or sift through the crafters and figure out which skills you need to take and craft your own gear. If you've already run the content previously, and have the comp gear, find the set that matches your current class, tank/dps/heals with the appropriate bonus force/tech, and equip it. My 57 DPS Jugg has more HP in that gear, with no augments, than my Tank Jugg had at that level in level appropriate gear with augments. Seems like this is pretty much a non issue.

So you plan to play past 60 in a story about events that transpire through the SoR expansion, but you're not going to play the SoR expansion. Are you then going to come here and complain that the new expansion's story doesn't make any sense?

No. Because I have zero interest in playing the story mainly about a character I don't care about. Hang me, but I don't like Revan. And I would never be that type of person who laments here on forums about the stories in this game.

You get gear rating 168 at lvl 56 and 190 at lvl 60 in supplies area with basic comms, that's all you need.

And as for SoR, you should do it at least once if you haven't, because that's not that much about him.

Edited by Turshek