How do I stop the flashing character sheet?

Warlocc

I believe that happens when the system detects that you have a piece of gear in your inventory (or maybe even your cargo bay) that's higher rated than what you have equipped. It's also buggy, of course.

Not higher rated, just whatever they game thinks has 'better stats'.

I have fully optimized, augmented 306's (including the r-5 mods) and still get that flashing character sheet when some piece of garbage the game thinks is 'better' is in my inventory. I'm not entirely sure, but it looks like the game doesn't think my dps needs any accuracy stats. It might be going purely by the mastery numbers or something, it keeps trying to tell me my heal set is 'better' for my dps spec than my actual dps gear.

So in other words, you will never ever get rid of that lovely feature.

Not higher rated, just whatever they game thinks has 'better stats'.

I have fully optimized, augmented 306's (including the r-5 mods) and still get that flashing character sheet when some piece of garbage the game thinks is 'better' is in my inventory. I'm not entirely sure, but it looks like the game doesn't think my dps needs any accuracy stats. It might be going purely by the mastery numbers or something, it keeps trying to tell me my heal set is 'better' for my dps spec than my actual dps gear.

So in other words, you will never ever get rid of that lovely feature.

Yeah, let's face it, the gear advisor is biased - I've seen it want me to replace a 278 purple piece of equipment with a green 270 piece and loose a couple hundred points in almost every stat just because it would have a 48 point increase in Power.

I think, for it to truely be effective, we need to be able to tell it how to prioritise, what stats we're looking for rather than some random programming that may not apply to our characters.