Healing the empire

Aralt

There isn't really a 'best' yet, though many people prefer Sorcerors due to the way their resource pool works.

Sorcerors have a large Force pool to draw from, which regenerates slowly so you can do a lot of burst healing but may struggle on longer fights. The fact that this flaw is likely only rarely exposed makes Sorcerors a good safe bet, and makes them look good - though this could change when more people get to the end game.

Bounty Hunters on the other hand have heat so they cannot do so much burst healing (At least without building up too much heat which them means they can't do much for a period of time) but in a longer fight where they can heal steadily they should never run out of resource.

I am not sure about Imperial Agents to be honest. I think they fall into the 'should never run out of resources' camp, but I am not sure what their real pro's and con's are.

There isn't really a 'best' yet, though many people prefer Sorcerors due to the way their resource pool works.

Sorcerors have a large Force pool to draw from, which regenerates slowly so you can do a lot of burst healing but may struggle on longer fights. The fact that this flaw is likely only rarely exposed makes Sorcerors a good safe bet, and makes them look good - though this could change when more people get to the end game.

Bounty Hunters on the other hand have heat so they cannot do so much burst healing (At least without building up too much heat which them means they can't do much for a period of time) but in a longer fight where they can heal steadily they should never run out of resource.

I am not sure about Imperial Agents to be honest. I think they fall into the 'should never run out of resources' camp, but I am not sure what their real pro's and con's are.

Operatives use energy, like a rogue so they don't run out either, and unlike say a BH dont have to vent it or get slow regen by using healing to much. However i do believe and i am going on what i've read, but the IA uses alot of hot's on top of it they are a stealth healer, which i bet is rather useful.

Operatives use energy, like a rogue so they don't run out either, and unlike say a BH dont have to vent it or get slow regen by using healing to much. However i do believe and i am going on what i've read, but the IA uses alot of hot's on top of it they are a stealth healer, which i bet is rather useful.

No, Agent/Smuggler healing has a similar inverted curve of energy regen as the Bounty Hunter, it's just reversed. The less energy they have, the less it regenerates, so they need to keep their energy high to keep the energy regenerating as much as they can. That said, the Agent tends to focus on over time effects, the Bounty Hunter on AoE, and the Sorceror seems to have a very adaptable toolbox that can be used in many situations, as I've experienced it.

I was spamming heals during an ops mission and other team settings. My force bar never even get to the half way mark. On the ops raid I seemed to be healing everyone in the raid. Probably not but it seemed like it AND I was still able to cast damage spells at the target.