Do you remember your first character?

bluehufsa

Hi. Do you remember your first character? Does it still exist? So you still play it?

Mine was a red-skinned Zabrak sorcerer named - Sajra'amille ( i wanted the name Sairaamil, but it was already taken). Made it to Balmorra, to the poison pit, but failed over and over again because three years ago i had no idea about gear and was still in the beginner stuff from Korriban. I deleted her - i remember being in the DK guild stronghold, an empty, cold and dark place, the last thing she saw were the rain drops on a window :(

A Sith Inquisitor, female, Sith Pureblood. she was created in early access on the first day on an American East coast server. i had leveled the character up to Hoth (level 42) with underleveled loot trash green gear (Level 37), at the time the missions had offered this and there was no easy access to better gear at the time. Survivability was a problem at the time, i logged her out on Hoth inside the ground floor of his talz facility near the Imperial base not far from the elevator.

it was about 5 years of inactivity for that character and others on that server as i have moved across to the English European server, created more characters there and i had remembered those characters but only recently could i do something about it when Transfers were cheap to get and the data protection laws in Europe being changed as well to allow such transfers.

Anyway, i eventually moved that character and one other across to the English Europe server when i could, although she is a far better position, i haven't played her much. Her original name was Zigh, but i was forced to change the name after transfer.

The other character i had on the East coast server was a Bounty Hunter, Human, Female. She was past Ilum in the storyline and my only character at the time of of been at the end game well before RotHC came in. She has also been transferred and also not played much.

got 44 characters, about a dozen need attention including the bounty hunter and the sith inqusitor, this is before i really consider making an effort on these characters.

A human Sith Assassin named Emilliano, or something like that. Ah, the days when I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. How I miss them. This was back before the Rise of the Hutt Cartel, even. Top level was still 50. I lost the character when I changed my account for some reason and started to subscribe.

Yea and still have her. She is a Mirialan Smuggler (healer) named Kaila. I remember going through the missions at launch and all the changes that have my smuggler has been through and how I actually had to learn the skills in healing to make sure I knew what I was doing. She is still my favorite and main.

My first character was a female trooper, since I'm a huge fan of Jennifer Hale's voice work. I've been playing her since a few weeks after launch. I don't really have a main at this point, but if I had to pick one, I'd probably pick her.

My first was a Jedi Consular (plain Consular, obviously, since it was a few weeks before 2.0 came out, but she made it to Shadow), and she made it as far as the tail end of Pub Taris, or maybe onto Nar Shaddaa before I discovered that Trooper=>Commando was more interesting from a gameplay standpoint (and, frankly, from a story standpoint).

So poor Kylarina festered somewhere, and eventually forgot her name, so she became, later on, Lyuze(1), when I picked her up again, poor thing. And I chipped away at her class story, and eventually finished it.

"Eventually" hides a multitude of sins, mostly that it was three years almost to the day from the day when she stepped out onto the surface of Tython to the day where she was given the mission to go to Ilum.

And then she wandered around Zakuul, and picked up a namechange object, and spent six months with the namechange thing blinking on her character panel before I gave up and named her Kylarina Lyuze.

(1) In some ways a better name for her because of what inspired the two names.

Sure do. My SW, created shortly after launch. She's done all the existing content and I still play with her. She makes my wallet bleed, but she looks so cool I can't help myself; I treated her to the Callous Conqueror's Armor, the Ancient Warblade and the Sith Decoration bundle recently.

I took a break from the game years back and when I returned I had to change the spelling of her name. That prompted a total make-over, since the appearance designer had also been introduced by then. I changed her from a red-skinned zabrak into a pale-skinned one, because it made her look more unique, less like a female Darth Maul clone, and like she's actually related to my newer Republic zabraks (she's their bad big sister).

I still hope for more customization options for zabraks, and other alien races, some day.

My 1st character is my Sith Sorcerer but the 1st name he had was Xagoth, from the random name generator. I remember how squishy he was in the beginning, 7 years ago, kept dying constantly. But after a while, he changed and stuff happened. Now he's named Tyranice on the Satele Shan server.

JK, Still played. She was on holiday after hitting 50 (when the game was young, places crowded, forums busy and folks were (more or less) happy) while other characters were brought up. Was the most recently played as well. I seem to go in phases Imp - Pub -Imp etc

I don't really consider mains and alts. Whichever is being played is my main at the time.

Managed to keep name through the server merges. Should be an achievement for that.

Edited by LeMage

Hm i don't really remember which one of these 2 was the very first i created but my 1st 2 characters were a female human Setinel called Fe'ya and the other on was a male Cathar Assassin called Torrak (i think it was spelled this way)

Fe'ya was deleted and replaced by another female human Sentinel called Naeya, who i ended up deleting and recreating after her name was messed up after the server merges, and this one is still my main.

Torrak was deleted and replaced by a male pureblood Sorcerer who had a red emo haircut called Refen. As i wanted to replay the SI's class story, i remade Refen, changing his hair in the process, and he now looks pretty cool.

Well, i have a bad habit of ending up not liking some of my characters and deleting them to try something different.

I do - I still play her. Her name changed due to server merges (still sore that the person who got the name never played again), but she's still here!

How do you know if that character has played again? Just curious as I did not know you could gain access to that kind of info on someone else's account.

Yep, and Still my favorite, The Gunslinger. he runs about as much as all my other characters combined. Everything I do (main SWTOR stories) he goes first then I'll decide if any of the others go. Infact only one other character has even gone through the Zakuul stories (when I finish their class stories I lose interest..). Still my main and my favorite.

My first was a Jedi Consular (plain Consular, obviously, since it was a few weeks before 2.0 came out, but she made it to Shadow), and she made it as far as the tail end of Pub Taris, or maybe onto Nar Shaddaa before I discovered that Trooper=>Commando was more interesting from a gameplay standpoint (and, frankly, from a story standpoint).

So poor Kylarina festered somewhere, and eventually forgot her name, so she became, later on, Lyuze(1), when I picked her up again, poor thing. And I chipped away at her class story, and eventually finished it.

"Eventually" hides a multitude of sins, mostly that it was three years almost to the day from the day when she stepped out onto the surface of Tython to the day where she was given the mission to go to Ilum.

And then she wandered around Zakuul, and picked up a namechange object, and spent six months with the namechange thing blinking on her character panel before I gave up and named her Kylarina Lyuze.

(1) In some ways a better name for her because of what inspired the two names.

My first character was a Jedi Consular as well. I haven't brought her back into action since the end of her class story, I think. She's wide-eyed innocent and hopelessly naive, believing that anyone can be redeemed. Sugary, but in a good-intentions-good-heart way.

I went with a Sith Warrior for my second, and haven't gone back to a healing role since.

But she was and is my first, although she's frozen in time for now. I'm not even sure I could continue to play as her, because the galaxy is so different, the game itself has become so different from the one she lived, breathed, and moved throughout.

I agree, too, in that I didn't find the Jedi Consular class story compelling enough to play through to completion again, although I've tried with several alts.