lets stop the abusers

Jedistinky

I want to raise a point that there are players taking advantage of the kick option in ranked. They are kicking players when they die and the kickers are in stealth. There is nothing you can do about the vote because your dead. Can't you somehow set it to where if you did damage or received damage that you cant be vote kicked. Tell me what you think. Does that seem like a fair way to deal with abusive players who take advantage of the kick option?

Only if we get live moderators who can deal with afk mat farmers, wintraders, trolls and toxic people.

What He/She Said. I gotten the boot for other peoples screw ups but cause they were a little more known then i, it had to be me i mean any court in the land would say the same thing. Thats what this one guy told me once. lol :rolleyes:

I support vote kicking players who have no business in solos. If you're bad you should know you're bad and feel bad about it, thus becoming Mad Cuz Bad.

The funny thing is you can't vote kick a bad player, only the one who died first. So if you are a very good DPS and queued with a bad healer and a bad tank then in the first round, you might die first if the enemies choose to focus you, and then the bads can kick YOU, and not the other way around.

I want to raise a point that there are players taking advantage of the kick option in ranked. They are kicking players when they die and the kickers are in stealth. There is nothing you can do about the vote because your dead. Can't you somehow set it to where if you did damage or received damage that you cant be vote kicked. Tell me what you think. Does that seem like a fair way to deal with abusive players who take advantage of the kick option?

You need to just stop beating this dead horse called ranked.....

It will never ever be fair... toxic free, troll free, mat farmer free... So might as well move on to other things. There many other things that can be improved in this game...

What server is this happening on?

The funny thing is you can't vote kick a bad player, only the one who died first. So if you are a very good DPS and queued with a bad healer and a bad tank then in the first round, you might die first if the enemies choose to focus you, and then the bads can kick YOU, and not the other way around.

I died second, still got vote kicked

I died second, still got vote kicked

You missed the point in that post. I meant to point out that kicks will not essentially be used on those unskilled but on those who die first. [i agree I should have said "those" in my orignal post instead of "the one".

There are only 2 requirements to get helplessly kicked in an arena:

1. You have to be already dead (for WHATEVER reason, skill unrelated).

2. You need 2 of your team members to be ******es.

All that to counter the guy I quoted, who said that if you get kicked, its because you are bad (the fact that you are dead first is "proof", which is especially funny as you explicitly said the kickers were stealth and SABOTAGED you :rolleyes:), and thus these kicks are well deserved.

Edited by Rafiknoll

I've seen this quite a bit. There are a lot of toxic players in single ranked that will blame anything and everything on whoever drops first. Of course if your a dps and get focused, your probably gonna drop first. Here is my suggestion, till the devs get around to fixing this abusive behavior. If you keep running into it just start walking off to some corner and staying out of the fight. Did this just once after some arsehats kept kicking me and they got the message. As to dps yeah it's been going up, but I need the pvp quest ticks to get the mats for augments keep getting it higher. Catch 42 I think they used to call it. Just ignore the toxic ones, and like said if they get out of hand, give them a real taste of someone actually not fighting. They will shut up quick enough when it's clear your getting plowed unfairly gave them every chance to plow the other team while you are soaking all that dps. Any decent group will drop one of their opponents before you go down, so long as you yourself known what your doing and buy as much time as possible.

I tend to mainly see vote kick being used on those who have no business being in ranked.

If you are constantly being kicked there is a good chance you are at fault to some degree.

Kicking someone because they are worse than you, is NEVER a reason. You and your mentality is the toxicity that gives ranked a bad name. Kick people who are trying to sabbotage the fun of others, not people who are trying to contribute.

Kicking someone because they are worse than you, is NEVER a reason. You and your mentality is the toxicity that gives ranked a bad name. Kick people who are trying to sabbotage the fun of others, not people who are trying to contribute.

Random team assignment with competitive games where the team with higher skill generally wins... that is what most solo ranked players have always been after... and that has how solo ranked has generally been until the last couple seasons.

Solo ranked queue has always been regulated by vote kick and trash talk. Both can get abusive and out of hand, but after far too many solo ranked games I have generally seen it as something to keep the queue competitive and popping, and thus fun for most.

If you are worse than everyone else to a significant degree, the vast majority of players will call you out on it.

If you persist in queueing you will likely get further called out and vote kicked.

Like I said, trash talk can get overly toxic, and vote kick can be abused... but most of the time it is what has always kept the queue competitive and thus fun for the often consensual majority.