White Membrosia Orb

Thats right, but I saw Archetype (British Guild from Red Eclipse) use it in their Denova Nightmare Progress (you can see it in ther videos on youtube) and they're a Republic Guild.

It is indeed tradeable, and you can use it in operations and warzones. However, the effect is disabled during actual combat. I tried using it during a Nightmare EC run once, and while the healing did appear in my logs, it was consistently ticking for 0 HP. I'm fairly certain that the power boost was also negated, but I didn't check.

It is indeed tradeable, and you can use it in operations and warzones. However, the effect is disabled during actual combat. I tried using it during a Nightmare EC run once, and while the healing did appear in my logs, it was consistently ticking for 0 HP. I'm fairly certain that the power boost was also negated, but I didn't check.

A power boost that's disabled in combat is kinda useless, isn't it?

• 11 months later...

Membrosia op, BW please nerf.

I use mine as a running joke mostly. Leveled two ops and some kindly guildies gave me theirs so I still have two or three lying around. I whip them out for special/dumb occasions.

No outside source of them and they can't be crafted.

Edited by CaptainApop

• 6 years later...
it seemed like it was nerfed to hell.

Anything that buffs endurance, mastery or power was indirectly nerfed by level sync capping those stats.

The OP is from 7 years ago, when level 50 was the max. Even back then the +20 power from that level 25 item was hardly relevant (BiS endgame stim was +112 mastery + 46 power), but progress raiders tend to try every little buff.

Edited by Mubrak