Gear needed for Heroics/Hardmodes?

Im just wondering what type of gear do you need for a group to be able to actully do an Heroic? Me and my friends just dinged 50, and we been doing some normal instances like The False Emperor etc just to get some updated gear.

Now I noticed that the gear that drops is mostly lvl 48 gear, with Rank 23 Mods in em, also they are pretty easy! Is there big difference on normal and heroic?

There are ALOT of threads which discusses this exact question.

To answer your question. What me and my pals did when we hit 50 was to go straight for the hardmodes and gear that way. As long as you have a decent group with half up to level modded gear you should be fine.

Edited by MagnumBM

There are ALOT of threads which discusses this exact question.

To answer your question. What me and my pals did when we hit 50 was to go straight for the hardmodes and gear that way. As long as you have a decent group with half up to level modded gear you should be fine.

Hmm okei thank you, gonna try that!

But another question, is there any Hardmodes easyer then other? I guess you can do all the Flashpoints hardmode or im I wrong?

And is there any place where you can find the actual tactics for the Hardmode bosses? as I guess some are different then the normal bosses (Tried Torhead and Darthhater, doesnt say much)

Hmm okei thank you, gonna try that!

But another question, is there any Hardmodes easyer then other? I guess you can do all the Flashpoints hardmode or im I wrong?

And is there any place where you can find the actual tactics for the Hardmode bosses? as I guess some are different then the normal bosses (Tried Torhead and Darthhater, doesnt say much)

Start with Black Talon (hope final boss doesn't bug out, heh), it's rather easy. All of them are pretty easy as long as you know what to do. Boarding Party is a pain if you don't use a sniper though (35m range ftw).

Start with Black Talon (hope final boss doesn't bug out, heh), it's rather easy. All of them are pretty easy as long as you know what to do. Boarding Party is a pain if you don't use a sniper though (35m range ftw).

Okei, thanks for the usefull information! But again, they are easy IF you know what to do you say?

I noticed that some bosses got different spells and stuff that they cast in Heroic rather then normal, is there any place without Torhead or Darthhater where you can find these tactics?