Funniest names you have seen.

Finalcutter

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Maybe not so much funny.. but I do love special characters!

Sniper was my main, and my legacy was "Headshot" but I lost it after transfer :<

http://i.gyazo.com/d51f6a07867da8bf6c0fc8d173834a13.png

Edited by Jayshames

Not too many names that really make me laugh, but I do love when people name their toons Lord____, Darth____, etc, before finding out that you get those titles in game. I would think that even though they are likely younger players, they'd have a little more sense than to name their toons that way.

Some that have been amusing more so because of the people behind them have been players who stick with a theme, like a guy who named all his toons Waffle, Bacon, etc, and always came up with some amusing things in chat.

For now, Yoloswaggins is the only one I can think of offhand that gave me a chuckle by the name alone.

• 3 months later...

I had a Sage Healer called Ambulance, a Sentinet called obiwankenblowme.

Not particularly original I know but still.

Amused I got those names. :)

Some of these are rather creative and clever, but there's a fair share of facepalm moments here too.

There was also this Miraluka Sentinel called Lee'Sin but forgot his title and legacy, but it gave me a chuckle.

Edited by Younique

A friend, now no longer in this game decided to create a toon after returning from the pub or so I understand that made me crack up with his title. A jedi sentinel called Double-entry the backstabber (Might been double'entry, cant remember the exact spelling).

Another friend decided to call his sith inquisitor for "sithing'around"

Seen a female sorcerer human names "Alwayslost" and what I seen of her it looked like she never touched a keyboard in her life, running into walls then stopping, backing up, turn slitely to the left, then forward again, it was crazy funny ... Edited by Legolose