Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returned: Question about onslaught

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Returned: Question about onslaught

GaBacon
11.19.2019 , 04:17 AM | #1
Hello! I came back to check things out. I had heaard a few months ago that the combat system and crafting was getting an overhaul and it sounded great since i was bored with the same old skills etc. Well i am leveling my sorc now and i dont really see a difference in the skills or in crafting really O.o . So was i wrong in thinking that? Or is it only for people level 75 and stuff? If so then that sucks haha

Ylliarus
11.19.2019 , 04:24 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by GaBacon View Post
Hello! I came back to check things out. I had heaard a few months ago that the combat system and crafting was getting an overhaul and it sounded great since i was bored with the same old skills etc. Well i am leveling my sorc now and i dont really see a difference in the skills or in crafting really O.o . So was i wrong in thinking that? Or is it only for people level 75 and stuff? If so then that sucks haha
Crafting did get an overhaul, but it's not an improvement. They implemented a system that is quite tedious, time consuming and credit draining and more of a chore than enjoyable. However, if you expected that they'd completely change them or introduce new ones etc etc, I think your expectations might have been a little wrong, because as I recall it was never suggested they would be changed from the ground up :P

Most of the changes you'll indeed encounter when you hit level 75 or progress to crafting rank 700 with your skills.
The Lecyllath Legacy
Darth Malgus [EU]
SWTOR Player since November 25th, 2012
And here is my referral link!

GaBacon
11.19.2019 , 08:17 AM | #3
O well haha. Thanks for your answer!