Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it getting harder to complete conquests?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is it getting harder to complete conquests?

Dekibra
11.15.2019 , 03:54 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
So how do you know from that Left list of stuff, which are the Solo stuff ??

Btw thanx for clearing this up for us
Crafting, chapters, loyalist sweaps are typical solo activities
Operations, activitiy finder stuff, PvP are typical group activities
the occasional (story mode) flashpoint and/or Heroic missions can be completed solo or in a group

DreadtechSavant
11.15.2019 , 05:54 AM | #12
Well yes and no, some weeks are harder to do conquests than others dependant on play style. You should be able to get 50k on at least 1 character more difficult on multiple alts. It does take longer than before 6.0 I agree.

DawnAskham
11.15.2019 , 06:22 AM | #13
Random comments...

Completing a conquest on a character at 75 grants a reward box with one guaranteed set item / tactical along with several other random items (based on irating), 25K credits, a couple of conquest mats (2x solid matrix), and 3 decorations that can be harvested for materials (random crew skills / all lower grades).

Completing a conquest in a guild meeting the weekly target based on planet size (large, medium, small) grants another reward box with guaranteed set item / tactical (large 3, medium 2, small 1), more conquest mats (large 4, medium 3, small 2), more credits (150K large, 100K medium, 50K small), flagship encryptions (used to unlock guild ship rooms), and items used for guild perks.

Meeting conquest on one character is not difficult, though depending on the objectives for the week, may require playing content not normally played (like if the focus is crafting versus flashpoints versus PVP).

Meeting conquest on multiple characters can be a challenge as many of the higher point items are once per legacy per conquest or once per day (and sometimes difficult to micromanage), with the repeatable items awarding very little conquest points.

Having three or more strongholds makes the conquest goal significantly easier to reach as each stronghold boosts conquest points by 50%, for a max boost of 150%.

Guilds have perks that may help members reach conquest including small bonuses and unlocks for additional objectives.

SteveTheCynic
11.15.2019 , 07:19 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
Having three or more strongholds makes the conquest goal significantly easier to reach as each stronghold boosts conquest points by 50%, for a max boost of 150%.
Unless they changed it for 6.0, the numbers here are wrong.

Before 6.0, it was up to 25% per stronghold to a maximum of 150%. "Up to 25%?" If you unlock half the rooms (with the initial purchase counting as one room), you get half the bonus for that stronghold.

So: six completely unlocked strongholds.

Oh, and if you had multiple copies of a stronghold as a result of the 2017 server merges, only the most-unlocked copy of that one counts. I also think that DK only counts for Impsiders, and Coruscant for Pubsiders, although I may be wrong there. I've had all eight unlocked and completely opened for a long, long time.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

SerraShar
11.15.2019 , 07:26 AM | #15
well I just tried it right now..it say 'Master Chapter: Complete 1 chapter from either Kotfe and Kotet .

So I picked the chapter where you recruit Kaliyo ? cose I like her, and seemed like the one that wont be buggy like hell....

But...once I was done. Nothing, nada . No reward no nothing. Playing on STORY difficulty..

So unless I'm missing something here ?

Edit: It also say Chapter 9 wont grant reward..but unless my numbers are wrong but X is 10 right ?
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

Dekibra
11.15.2019 , 07:36 AM | #16
well I just tried it right now..it say 'Master Chapter: Complete 1 chapter from either Kotfe and Kotet .

So I picked the chapter where you recruit Kaliyo ? cose I like her, and seemed like the one that wont be buggy like hell....

But...once I was done. Nothing, nada . No reward no nothing. Playing on STORY difficulty..

So unless I'm missing something here ?

Edit: It also say Chapter 9 wont grant reward..but unless my numbers are wrong but X is 10 right ?
you don't get a reward but conquest points - if you press L you should see your personal conquest number (upper right, something like 2.000/50.000) and that should have changed. Also you should have gotten a pop up notification

DawnAskham
11.15.2019 , 07:37 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Unless they changed it for 6.0, the numbers here are wrong.

Before 6.0, it was up to 25% per stronghold to a maximum of 150%. "Up to 25%?" If you unlock half the rooms (with the initial purchase counting as one room), you get half the bonus for that stronghold.

So: six completely unlocked strongholds.

Oh, and if you had multiple copies of a stronghold as a result of the 2017 server merges, only the most-unlocked copy of that one counts. I also think that DK only counts for Impsiders, and Coruscant for Pubsiders, although I may be wrong there. I've had all eight unlocked and completely opened for a long, long time.

Oh thanks for clarifying - I was going off the top of my head - anyways, having strongholds unlocked makes capping conquest significantly easier.

Pirana
11.15.2019 , 07:47 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinhammer View Post
Read this thread and for kicks and giggles logged in on my main. I did "normal" game stuff by doing Onderon, CZ-198, and Ziost dailies. No FPs or anything.

Typical gameplay: looted everything, chatted with guildies, had an objective stolen by a scummy player so had to wait around for a respawn, had to switch instances because of broken quest objectives, etc.

Total time: 1 hour and 15 mins

CQ pts, with boost: Just over 24k

So based on that it would take roughly 2 hours to make 50k.

However, I ran a SINGLE FP after the 3 world dailies and made another 16k, so I'm at 40k after just an hour and a half of gameplay.

Anyone who says 50k is hard just isn't playing the game, simple as that.
Very accurate.

EAWare should never have made it as easy as it was before the Onslaught expansion hit, because that's what some people expect now. You can hit your personal goal in 2-3 hours of game play, especially if you're shooting for the Conquest goals.

The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination

SerraShar
11.15.2019 , 07:54 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Dekibra View Post
you don't get a reward but conquest points - if you press L you should see your personal conquest number (upper right, something like 2.000/50.000) and that should have changed. Also you should have gotten a pop up notification
My bad , my bad lol

I though you get them reward at the top everytime you do it. Like Doh moment there lol

https://imgur.com/dwG05jH

So which one of these is the conquest one?

https://imgur.com/09xPtoX
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

JennyFlynn
11.15.2019 , 08:00 AM | #20
My bad , my bad lol

I though you get them reward at the top everytime you do it. Like Doh moment there lol

https://imgur.com/dwG05jH

So which one of these is the conquest one?

https://imgur.com/09xPtoX
This one is your Conquest; https://imgur.com/dwG05jH and at the right top, the 4k out of 50k, that's the points you're accumulating. You have 4 days left to get 45'ish k more in order to receive the rewards listed just below that.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------