Inventorial question....

KaltoVaxcter

Soooooo.... I got a little drunk last night, (okay, maybe a bit more than "a little") and decided that my toon needed new colours to the armor... :ph_lol:

Unfortunately I was playing the wrong toon :rolleyes:, and now i am currently stuck with 2 dyes... :cool:

So my question is this...:

Can inventorial items be transferred between my toons (both on same server)?

Or do i have to sell it on the Global, and then buy some new with the right toon?

Soooooo.... I got a little drunk last night, (okay, maybe a bit more than "a little") and decided that my toon needed new colours to the armor... :ph_lol:

Unfortunately I was playing the wrong toon :rolleyes:, and now i am currently stuck with 2 dyes... :cool:

Or do i have to sell it on the Global, and then buy some new with the right toon?

Depends on wether you have bound it to your char already (Is stuck on present char), or if it's something that's bound to your legacy (can be transferred to another char). Or if it says Bind on equip, it can be sold on the GTN, or to another player..

Soooooo... now i am currently stuck with 2 dyes... :cool:

That depends. It's not quite clear what it is you want to transfer. Is it just the two dyes? Are they "bound"?

Anyway, as said above, anything that isn't bound** can be transferred between characters either by mail or through your Legacy storage. Basically, if you can put it in Legacy Storage, it can be transferred.

** Bound to Legacy items can be transferred between characters in your legacy. Also of course any Bind on Equip items.

Core question: did you *apply* the dyes already? If so, you are stuck with it, or at least you'll have to buy new ones, because dye modules, once installed, cannot be removed from the armour piece without destroying them (er, that is, without destroying the dye - the armour itself cannot be damaged by this process).

If you bought them from the Cartel Market but did not install them, you'll have to wait 36 hours after the moment that you claimed them from the market, at which point the initial bind timer expires and you can transfer them via mail or legacy storage to your other character.

If you bought them from the GTN but did not install them, they are already unbound, so you can transfer them without waiting the 36 hours.

If you bought them from a reputation vendor but did not install them, you *might* be out of luck because they might be "bind on pickup", in which case they are stuck with that character.

If you bought them in the Cartel Market and *did*not*claim*them*, you can, on the character that bought them, refund them from the Unclaimed Items sub-panel, then buy them on the correct character.