Adrenaline Rush not a heal?

Mordris

Kind of a noob question, but I've been wondering for a while why Adrenaline Rush doesn't show as healing under WZ stats. Seems like every other class' self-heals do.

Can anyone let me know why this is so? Seems to me that it should count as a heal for us.

It doesn't but not sure why. Would also be nice to see it tick above our head as a heal just so we have an idea what we are getting back. But healing in this game is weird some times. I seem to always have healing on my sharp shooting gunslinger in lowbie pvp but beats the heck out of me why lol.

It doesn't but not sure why. Would also be nice to see it tick above our head as a heal just so we have an idea what we are getting back. But healing in this game is weird some times. I seem to always have healing on my sharp shooting gunslinger in lowbie pvp but beats the heck out of me why lol.

It does show up over you. I have about 17k hp and the initial heal is over 800, then the ticks after that are much smaller. It's nothing to scoff at... can't complain about getting 15% health back. I use it all the time in pvp.

It does show up over you. I have about 17k hp and the initial heal is over 800, then the ticks after that are much smaller. It's nothing to scoff at... can't complain about getting 15% health back. I use it all the time in pvp.

Yeah, especially if you're Assault, it's a very useful skill. Assault Troopers can use Adrenaline every minute or less. It may be tempting to look at it as a tiny heal, but I like to look at it as "half of a warzone medpac". There's no real reason not to use it, even though it's not the world's strongest ability.

Yeah, especially if you're Assault, it's a very useful skill. Assault Troopers can use Adrenaline every minute or less. It may be tempting to look at it as a tiny heal, but I like to look at it as "half of a warzone medpac". There's no real reason not to use it, even though it's not the world's strongest ability.

Aye. I specced for the 2 min CD and it comes in handy in a lot of situations.

Would be nice to get a Dev input on this. Not a huge deal, but when a Guardian is above me in stats due to the "heal", I /facepalm... Just competitive like that... :D

All I know is it's next to useless in pve. Currently the only time I can think of when I use it and feel it's making a difference is when I'm kiting lightning spires on HM Fire and Storm, and that's only because I occasionally LoS my healer by accident.

All I know is it's next to useless in pve. Currently the only time I can think of when I use it and feel it's making a difference is when I'm kiting lightning spires on HM Fire and Storm, and that's only because I occasionally LoS my healer by accident.

You aren't doing it right then. LOL

It's saved my butt in close fights several times.

My OP is about the fact that it isn't considered a heal under warzone stats.

• 4 weeks later...
I swear it used to count...I remember getting the occasional you healed for 2k medal before 1.2

it's 2.5k single heal, so you must have accidently used adv or regular medical probe

I've been annoyed at this since I turned 50. Juggernauts get their self-heal counted, right? (I am praying I am not mistaken and appear like a fool). So why does our self heal not count?

Grr., still annoyed about this greatly. Possibly only more annoyed by Bioware having taken away my galactic party instigator. Now that I most likely will never forgive.