RIP Jedi Covenant

oldaquarian

I have been on Jedi Covenant for 2 years now and have watched its PVE progression decline drastically especially since 2.7. The population is slowly dying due to the relatively small PVE going on (and no 16 man sm Toborro's Courtyard is not PVE) There is only one group that has downed Brontes NiM on the server and the majority of the group has left for other servers. I'd hate to see Jedi covenant die since I've been there since launch, therefor i propose to change JC to an RP server. As it can no longer be called a PVE server and has never really had a good PVP player base, Bioware should change it to an RP server since that is the majority of people left.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but recently there's been no PvE to do. People are bored on all servers.

Note, nightmare mode and honestly progression rading isn't what this game needs. Yes, it needs a couple of difficulty tiers of content, but ones overcome more by gear and experience than fast twitch reactions to mechanics and such. Basically, nobody even tries NIM because it's not what interests them.

Note, nightmare mode and honestly progression rading isn't what this game needs. Yes, it needs a couple of difficulty tiers of content, but ones overcome more by gear and experience than fast twitch reactions to mechanics and such. Basically, nobody even tries NIM because it's not what interests them.

l2progressionraid

Speaking as a JC resident, lol

JC is fine. We get steady pugs for all relevant SM content every week. HM runs are constant, but mostly Guild affairs. And our population is just fine with 2-3 instances of Fleet every night, even the weekends and we're in the middle of that boring stretch that comes at the end of expansions.

Trolly post is trolly.

Ummm and people like you are what make the devs worry about left handed lightsabers. This game would not have lost such a large player base if raid content wasn't delivered once a year. What do you mean "nobody"? Nobody as in your guild because you wipe on Nefra? Theres plenty of people doing Nightmare including on this server people are just incapable of clearing the entire instance.

In your eyes what does this game "need"? More dress up? Maybe some pet costumes?

I will never progression raid. It's not fun to fail for hours.

What is fun to you? Running dailies? Shush go RP walk somewhere

Edited by TrillOG-

Bioware will put out more Cartel Items for people like you - the problem is this game is fan based and all they want is to look like a real Jedi - for people who actually play MMO's to raid this game is missing more/better content we shouldnt have to wait 6 months for NiM and then call it Progression

Bioware will put out more Cartel Items for people like you - the problem is this game is fan based and all they want is to look like a real Jedi - for people who actually play MMO's to raid this game is missing more/better content we shouldnt have to wait 6 months for NiM and then call it Progression

I'm just throwing this out there, but you 'do' realize that Raiders, as a niche group, are far less populous than the non-Raiding whole, right?

And when I say 'Raider', I mean people who have HM on farm and are working on NiM content.

So, to be completely honest, the whole of the 'Raider' niche audience could split and the game wouldn't be terribly hurt by their departure.

I'm just saying, maybe you're putting too much emphasis on trying to please a small niche audience.

I'm just throwing this out there, but you 'do' realize that Raiders, as a niche group, are far less populous than the non-Raiding whole, right?

And when I say 'Raider', I mean people who have HM on farm and are working on NiM content.

So, to be completely honest, the whole of the 'Raider' niche audience could split and the game wouldn't be terribly hurt by their departure.

I'm just saying, maybe you're putting too much emphasis on trying to please a small niche audience.

That is why Bioware spends so much time allowing people to look pretty instead of putting out new content.

I dont see why people play this game when they can just as easily play http://www.barbie.com/en-us/games

JC is a PVE server.. Why call it a PVE server if rarely any PVE is done?

That's the main focus of this thread.

Well, it's called a PVE server because players aren't automatically flagged for PVP on Contested worlds.

If you like, you can go and check out the definition of 'Player Versus Environment.' The game actually has a nice definition for it on the Server Selection screen.

Well, it's called a PVE server because players aren't automatically flagged for PVP on Contested worlds.

If you like, you can go and check out the definition of 'Player Versus Environment.' The game actually has a nice definition for it on the Server Selection screen.

Please go look up the definition of RP you will realize it is exactly what JC is.

That is why Bioware spends so much time allowing people to look pretty instead of putting out new content.

I dont see why people play this game when they can just as easily play http://www.barbie.com/en-us/games

Why do they spend so much time on non-Raiders? Because there's more of us than there are Raiders and we stick around while the Raiders flock to the Flaver of The Month MMO as they release, consume the content and then abandon them again.

Hope that helps clear things up.

Why do they spend so much time on non-Raiders? Because there's more of us than there are Raiders and we stick around while the Raiders flock to the Flaver of The Month MMO as they release, consume the content and then abandon them again.

Hope that helps clear things up.

Its Flavor of the month and yeah the reason for that is because EA cant meet the needs or hardcore raiders hence why JC should be an RP server.

Its Flavor of the month and yeah the reason for that is because EA cant meet the needs or hardcore raiders hence why JC should be an RP server.

If their needs aren't being met, maybe they should go play Wildstar or WoW. They won't be missed.