'Need' or 'Greed' when a mount drops?

ChrisRedmond

Every group I've had, the vanity item etiquette (vehicle or pet) is, "Need if you want it, Pass if you have it". Maybe if you want it but don't want to appear greedy, you could choose "Greed", but I can guarantee that at least one person will "Need" on it so it's throwing your roll away.

As has been said, you can't use more than one of the exact same pet/ vehicle, and if they are Bind on Pickup (I think all that drop in flashpoints and operations are) then you can't sell it or send it to another character.

Every group I've had, the vanity item etiquette (vehicle or pet) is, "Need if you want it, Pass if you have it". Maybe if you want it but don't want to appear greedy, you could choose "Greed", but I can guarantee that at least one person will "Need" on it so it's throwing your roll away.

As has been said, you can't use more than one of the exact same pet/ vehicle, and if they are Bind on Pickup (I think all that drop in flashpoints and operations are) then you can't sell it or send it to another character.

Well some good fella which i did EV HM with won the big speeder roll but already had one :

He made us /roll and traded it (to me yay ! :D ) so apparently it's not BoP

Well some good fella which i did EV HM with won the big speeder roll but already had one :

He made us /roll and traded it (to me yay ! :D ) so apparently it's not BoP

They are, but they can be traded between group members up until 2 hours.