<Whiskey Tango Foxtrot> Recruitment Thread

Cyberdemon

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is an Imperial progression guild that originated from the Mask of Nihilus server (imp side) during pre launch early access. We have over 70 active members in the guild and are always looking for more recruits. Our guild is 3/5 in HM Rav and 4/5 in HM ToS and preparing for the upcoming NiM operations'. Currently, we have 2 progression raid groups that are progressing through the new HM ops. We are altaholics and run numerous unscheduled raids for weeklies and gearing purposes so there are always plenty of opportunities for the casual raider looking to get in and just have a fun time.

We expect all of our members to be open to advice in order improve their abilities and be willing to provide guidance to other members seeking such advice. If you are the type of person that has an elitist attitude and are condescending towards anyone that doesn't measure up to your standards then our guild is not the right place for you.

Overall, We are a fun and laid back group of individuals that want to tackle the toughest content that this game has to offer while still having fun and enjoyable experience doing so.

For more info, you can visit our website http://w-t-f.guildlaunch.com/

Edited by Cyberdemon

• 2 weeks later...

Team Spaceballers is looking for a full time Operative healer and a Sniper dps for 8man HM DF/DP. This is a progression group we are 3/5 on both. You must be able to demonstrate raid awareness and be at least full 72 gear with at least a few 78's. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday starting at 6pst and run for 2-3 hours.

If your interested in game mail Imemi.

Team JTP is recruiting a healer for our 8-man team HM DF/DP farming in preparation for NIM content. Have 72+ gear with set bonuses with some HM experience. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 5-7 pm PST. Reply to this thread or message Athenicus in game if interested. Edited by LordBalantine

PIMP (Part-Time Imperial Murder Patrol) is looking for a ranged DPS to join our progression group family. We're currently 3/5 on DF HM and planning to start DP. We are willing to assist in getting you geared, but would prefer that you not show up in 66s.

We have two main requirements - know your chosen class (but be willing to learn and improve always), and be a good personality fit for our group. (We're a little quirky in case the name didn't give it away.) Additionally if your parents control your internet access or you're going to get wife/husband/significant other/roommate/etc. aggro for playing regularly, we're not the group you're looking for. We're all adults and we expect you to be one too - or to at least be able to fake it.

We raid from 7 pm - 9 pm PST Monday and Thursday.

Contact Gneisse in game, via mail or whisper, for more information.

PIMP is a registered subsidiary of <Whiskey Tango Foxtrot>. (Not really, I just wanted to say that.)

Salutations folks.

I am from The Bastion, originally Black Vulkars. I've recently come back into the game looking for exactly what your guild is offering. A laid back and fun atmosphere.

I am willing to transfer my various toons over to Harbinger if I am accepted. I have submitted an application with you guys, and I think my GuildLaunch account name is Yodaw. LOL Don't ask me why. I'll probably try and change it in tune to the name I usually go by which is JKwervo.

Just wanted to post and give you guys heads up. :D Thanks for your time.

• 2 weeks later...
Team JTP is recruiting a healer for our 8-man team HM DF/DP farming in preparation for NIM content. Have 72+ gear with set bonuses with some HM experience. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 5-7 pm PST. Reply to this thread or message Athenicus in game if interested.

Position filled

pimp (part-time imperial murder patrol) is looking for a ranged dps to join our progression group family. We're currently 3/5 on df hm and planning to start dp. We are willing to assist in getting you geared, but would prefer that you not show up in 66s.

We have two main requirements - know your chosen class (but be willing to learn and improve always), and be a good personality fit for our group. (we're a little quirky in case the name didn't give it away.) additionally if your parents control your internet access or you're going to get wife/husband/significant other/roommate/etc. Aggro for playing regularly, we're not the group you're looking for. We're all adults and we expect you to be one too - or to at least be able to fake it.

We raid from 7 pm - 9 pm pst monday and thursday.

Contact gneisse in game, via mail or whisper, for more information.

Pimp is a registered subsidiary of <whiskey tango foxtrot>. (not really, i just wanted to say that.)

position filled

***-Raid Group is looking for 1 experienced Sorc Healer.

It has come to my attention that a position has come available for my group. We are looking for 1 Sorc healer to fill our group. Because of our progression I will be a little picky and choosy with who I think might be a good fit for the group and such. We are 4/5 hm df and 5/5 hm dp, our nights are Tues/Wed 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. server. I will be trying out people, a MUST is you must be an experienced healer please. Send in game mail to my main Clickxx's'mom if interested, looking to fill this quick.

thanks,

Clickxx's'mom

• 1 month later...
Team JTP (IMP) is recruiting a geared DPS or Tank for NiM Ops. Our Raid Times are 5 pm - 7pm PST Tuesdays and Thursdays (possible Monday nights as well during the summer). Respond to this thread or message Athenicus in game if interested. Edited by LordBalantine

• 2 weeks later...
Group reborn ******* is looking for 1 good assassin tank or a juggernaut tank we currently are 10/10 hm df and dp as well as 1/5 nim df we run tues and wed 6 server to 8 server hm experience preferred message clickxx's'mom if interested

• 1 month later...

PIMP (Part-time Imperial Murder Patrol) is looking for a Ranged DPS or Tank to join our progression group family. We're currently 3/5 on DF HM and 4/5 on DP HM. We are willing to assist in getting you geared, but would prefer that you not show up in 66 gear. (i.e. 156 rating)

We have two main requirements - know your chosen class (but looking to learn and improve), and be a good personality fit for our group. (we're a little quirky in case the name didn't give it away) Additionally if your parents control your internet access or you're going to get wife/husband/significant other/roommate/etc. Aggro for playing regularly, we're not the group you're looking for. We're all adults and we expect you to be one too - or to at least be able to fake it.

We raid from 7 pm - 9 pm PST on Monday and Thursday.

Contact Hit'gurl, Gneisse, S'ade, or Dimmer in game, via mail or whisper, for more information.

Pimp is a registered subsidiary of <whiskey tango foxtrot>. (not really, i just wanted to say that.)

pimp (part-time imperial murder patrol) is looking for a ranged dps or tank to join our progression group family. We're currently 3/5 on df hm and 4/5 on dp hm. We are willing to assist in getting you geared, but would prefer that you not show up in 66 gear. (i.e. 156 rating)

we have two main requirements - know your chosen class (but looking to learn and improve), and be a good personality fit for our group. (we're a little quirky in case the name didn't give it away) additionally if your parents control your internet access or you're going to get wife/husband/significant other/roommate/etc. Aggro for playing regularly, we're not the group you're looking for. We're all adults and we expect you to be one too - or to at least be able to fake it.

We raid from 7 pm - 9 pm pst on monday and thursday.

Contact hit'gurl, gneisse, s'ade, or dimmer in game, via mail or whisper, for more information.

***position filled***

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are looking to recruit a ranged DPS for out PIMP raid team. The PIMP team is 10/10 HM and starting NIM content (1/10 NIM for ref). We would prefer a sniper or merc, but will consider other dps for the slot. This team is more interested in your fit with the group then your overall gear, we can assist gearing you if you are the right person.

Key points:

-Raid times Monday/Thursday 1530 PST - 2130 PST (sometimes longer if we are pushing for something)

-You will be expected to bring all raid materials and be on-time

-Know your class/have raid awareness

-Prefer ranged dps, will consider melee

-Priority given to sniper/merc

If you are pm me here, or send a message in game to en'slaviour or bobbathefett to discuss the position.

Group 2 is looking for an experienced rdps (sniper preferred). Group is 4/5 on both NiM DF and NiM DP. Raid times are Fri & Sat at 7:00 PM Pacific. Must be able to parse 3500 dps at minimum and demonstrate raid awareness. If interested, please submit an app on our website or send an in-game mail/whisper to Heaval.

Group 2 is looking for an experienced rdps (sniper preferred). Group is 4/5 on both NiM DF and NiM DP. Raid times are Fri & Sat at 7:00 PM Pacific. Must be able to parse 3500 dps at minimum and demonstrate raid awareness. If interested, please submit an app on our website or send an in-game mail/whisper to Heaval.

Spot has been filled.

• 3 weeks later...

With all of the end of expansion movement we are looking to fill spots in 2 groups:

First up the PIMP team is looking to fill a ranged DPS spot. Looking for someone who can pull 3k parse on training dummy, preferred, but personality is fairly high importance to this team more than parse/gear. We will also consider a melee DPS, but it is certainly not the highest priority of the two. This team is 10/10 DF/DP HM and 1/5 DF NiM. This team is progressing through NiM content, but need to get the last position filled to keep pushing. Raid times are Mon/Thurs 730-930pm PST

Second team, Reborn, is looking to fill 3 dps or 2 dps and 1 healer slots. This is one of our NiM progression teams. You are expected to know the fights at least in theory and parse 3.3k min on the training dummy. This team is 4/5 DF NiM, and looking to finish up DF prior to end of expac, as well as move into DP NiM. Raid times are Tues/Wed 630-9pm PST.

If interested in either team, please contact me on here (best option since 12x xp leveling might mean I am on an alt, include character name), or in game on one of the following characters:

Bobbathefett

Bubathefett

En'slaviour

• 3 weeks later...