[E]<Aurum Gaming> Opening Recruitment

spartancam

<Aurum Gaming> is currently accepting any capable players regardless of class or role for Thursday/Friday raid groups. We are primarily looking for people who are ready or nearly ready for Nightmare progression of DF/DP when it launches.

Alpha (Tues/Thur/Mon) 7-11Pst

~Closed

Tango (Wed/Sun 8-11pst)

~Closed

Omega (Fri/Sat) 7-11pst

~Open

We Are:

5/5 HM DP

5/5 HM DF

1/1 HE (Server First, World 3)

All recruits are expected to be well geared and demonstrate:

Raid awareness.

Ability to react and learn quickly.

Ability to follow directions and improve themselves.

Strive to perfect your role.

And bring a ZERO drama attitude to the guild.

Contact Elisis/Mithril/Shaylah/Grandmofhotty/Yssane/Philoraptor Ingame and fill out an application at:

http://aurumgaming.enjin.com/

Edited by spartancam

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recruits must also be able to take extreme verbal harassment from an Asian named Kevin at any given time for no apparent reason...

You promise verbal harassment by an Asian man named "Kevin". But, do you really deliver? This is important, think before you answer.

The at the end of this makes the joke....

its been a while since i saw Haterade website lol but i just went to Aurum gaming linke and mith still have the Carl mom 1/1, it is fun how he is still obsessed with me and forces his own guildies to be as well... i thought he was over the obsession by now.

its been a while since i saw Haterade website lol but i just went to Aurum gaming linke and mith still have the Carl mom 1/1, it is fun how he is still obsessed with me and forces his own guildies to be as well... i thought he was over the obsession by now.

Ohhhhh come on, Carl :p..........no one is forced.

Edited by Transmet

Obsession, no your wrong. Disdain, hate, loathe, dislike, are better supplements. Hell i dread seeing your posts, I know eyes are gonna bleed trying to read it.

I like you.