Telekinetics Priority/Rotation Advice?

Malphayden

Just coming back after a long break and needless to say much has changed. I attempted to hit up Google first but I'm struggling to find any 4.0 guides for telekinetics. Can anyone help me out with a basic single target rotation, maybe one for PvE and one for PvP ( I know PVP can vary widely based on the encounter, just looking for basic info ).

Thanks!

Check out Dulfy's guide for the 3.0 Lightning Sorc. They're mirror classes, so it should be the same (outside of the abilities having different names). It's not yet updated for 4.0, but not a whole lot has changed so it should suffice until an updated guide is posted.

Hope that helps, and may the force be with you :)

Forget the dulfy guide.

A rotation is quite hard to lay down, since it will vary slightly depending on server lag, ability delay and pushback. Your priority list is as follows

1. Weaken mind

2. Turbulence

3. Mind crush (with proc)

4. Tk gust (procs for mind crush)

5. Tk wave

6. Tk burst

Remember, weaken mind is refreshed by tk wave and mind crush.

Use force potency on tk gust, tk burst and tk wave. In that order if there are low priority adds since tk wave will benefit from potency on all targets regardless of the amount of stacks it consumes, but it will consume one stack per target anyway. If there are adds that need to die quick use potency for 3 forcequakes.

Try to use mental alacrity immediately before turbolence, as doing so will allow you to squeeze an extra one inside its window.

Those are the basics. Practice and practice some more to perfect the art of telekinetics

Edited by Kawabonga