Mirialan sith

martynjon

Hi just a quick question, i was thinking of making my Sith warrior a Mirialan purely for looks to be honest plus i don't think I've seen another one yet on my server. Trouble is I'm on an RP server and i was wandering if it would get me snubbed by fellow players. I don't RP myself to be honest i just like the atmosphere of RP servers and i don't want to pay to change and then get hassled for doing so. I know RP players can take lore pretty seriously when it comes to things like that which is by no means a criticism at all. Opinions would be greatly appreciated and i thank you all in advance!

IMO, rolling a mirialan Sith Warrior would make no sense at all but then again, neither does a Zabraak and you can pick'em regardless, despite being a late addition, since someone complained it was unfair for players to have the Zabraak exclusive to the Sith Inquisitor, when it comes to Force based classes, Imperial side.

Either way, whatever floats your boat but if you care for that kind of stuff, either go for the Pureblood Sith, Human or Cyborg. ;)

on a Rp server you can explain anything away.

simple you farther was a sith and your mother was a Mirialan slave who your farther took notice of and fell in love they married despite the controversy and vola.

A Milarin with Sith ancestry was born as a result.

Edited by Kaisernick

on a Rp server you can explain anything away.

simple you farther was a sith and your mother was a Mirialan slave who your farther took notice of and fell in love they married despite the controversy and vola.

A Milarin with Sith ancestry was born as a result.

Pretty sure the Mirialan wasn't one of the slave races the Sith held during the time they spent hidden from the greater Galaxy.

Pretty sure the Mirialan wasn't one of the slave races the Sith held during the time they spent hidden from the greater Galaxy.

You do come across Mirilian slaves in the game, during the Agent story for example

There are Mirilian slave onboard Darth Jadus's ship

You also come across the occasional Mirilian Sith, so Mirilians were kept as slaves.

You do come across Mirilian slaves in the game, during the Agent story for example

There are Mirilian slave onboard Darth Jadus's ship

You also come across the occasional Mirilian Sith, so Mirilians were kept as slaves.

Where do you come across Mirialan Sith?

Again, I meant in the time the Sith were in exile, after the Great Hyperspace War, NOT before they reintroduced themselves to the greater Galaxy. There's a line you get to pick on Korriban, as a Sith Warrior, where you can claim to be a heir to a great Sith bloodline, which feels like a paradox to me, if you're a alien, not to mention like I mentioned already before...

Alien species weren't supposed to be available as playable races to the Sith Warrior.

Where do you come across Mirialan Sith?.

Can't quite remember where, I think it's during the Sith Warrior story (since I just finished it), but I do remember fighting Mirilian Sith with red Lightsabers (just two or three of them and not all together). It might have been on Coruscant, but as I say I can't quite put my finger on where? it might even have been a side quest.

I play my Mirialan Marauder as a fallen Jedi. No problems so far.

Yeah, my Mirialan Sith (in writing) is a fallen Jedi (...very emotional Jedi? He's not the most Sith-y person you'd meet) and I've had no complaints yet.

In a giant galaxy of possibilities. Just because it hasn't been done oh-so often before, doesn't mean it's not possible.

Of course, this is also the universe where if it didn't happen in one of the six movies, it could never-ever happen ever at-all ever ever, except for like all these exceptions, but yours can't be an exception because it's new.

:rolleyes:

yes but the first war was i believe about 20 years before the start of the game and i bet they took a few hostage.

the whole heir to a great Sith bloodline would be from your farthers side and your mother or vise vera if you wish is the aline.

Edited by Kaisernick

Hi just a quick question, i was thinking of making my Sith warrior a Mirialan purely for looks to be honest plus i don't think I've seen another one yet on my server. Trouble is I'm on an RP server and i was wandering if it would get me snubbed by fellow players. I don't RP myself to be honest i just like the atmosphere of RP servers and i don't want to pay to change and then get hassled for doing so. I know RP players can take lore pretty seriously when it comes to things like that which is by no means a criticism at all. Opinions would be greatly appreciated and i thank you all in advance!

I don't think the race is popular, which is likely why you haven't seen another player as one.

Also, I'm on an RP server, let me tell you, I've yet to run into anyone who sticks to the class story (you can't if you want to open world RP) and it's usually best to ignore some NPCs all together.

Darth Baras? Don't bring him up! Some people killed him, some didn't, so best to ignore his whole existence.

And lore seriously? Like I said, I'm on an RP server. If they took lore seriously, there wouldn't be a fleet full of women in slave bikinis :p Just last night I sighed at the sight of Elara Dorne running around in a blue and green slave bikini with what looked to be a Sith dressed in bright blue armor.

I'm on an rp server as well, though I have not quite jumped into the rp itself yet, I'm enjoying the story.

Anyway, there are many ways a Mirilian Sith could happen. You could be a fallen Jedi, you could be the child of a sith and the Jedi that he/she turned to the dark side, you could be the child of a sith and a Milirian slave or any number of other things.

Edited by SidehVelsan

I myself is a full-time Roleplayer, and you're correct that there ain't many Mirialans which are siths. That doesn't prevent you from making one. For exampel, my character ICly corrupted a Jedi Mirialan to the Darkside. And she is now his apprentice and lover.

Point is, if you want a Mirialan, go for it! They are a very rare sight in the Sith Empire Indeed, but far from impossible! :rak_03:

I don't know which server you're going to chose, but I bet on that if any Roleplayer ever complains about it, just say that you were a former Jedi or taken as a child to the sith empire. Then there shouldn't be any further problems :jawa_smile:

I'm on an rp server as well, though I have not quite jumped into the rp itself yet, I'm enjoying the story.

Anyway, there are many ways a Milirian Sith could happen. You could be a fallen Jedi, you could be the child of a sith and the Jedi that he/she turned to the dark side, you could be the child of a sith and a Milirian slave or any number of other things.

Or the Sith and Jedi had a child together and the Jedi was never corrupted. :) Maybe the Jedi doesn't know he's a father. Maybe the Sith kidnapped his child and maybe the child doesn't even know their mother was a Jedi.

Just giving other examples of not needing the fallen Jedi angle (from an RP perspective, it just seems overdone ;p)

The Sith took half the GALAXY or so in the first war. ANY species could easily be Sith by the time the game starts. All you need is one Sith who wasn't xenophobic to conceive a child with an "alien" because the Empire enslaved the worlds they conquered, they did NOT commit genocide. The gap between the first war and the start of TOR is long enough that any character can easily have been born after the conquest began, meaning a Sith can easily be of any species.

The Sith also had slaves during their Exile that they took with them, it's not inconceivable that any of the playable species were among them, even if in small numbers. While the Empire in general is xenophobic, those in power, true power, only care about the individuals power and skill in the force. The alien hate, to me at least, is nothing but a veil so the "commoners" will more readily accept slavery, just like in the real world where, if you study history, realize that sub-Saharan Africans were considered sub-humans by the masses for a long time, which lead to no moral consideration towards enslavement. Which the ruling class enforced with made up "studies" and carefully designed propaganda, like the early applications of "IQ tests".

Edited by Jandi