First Grand Acquisitions Pack Available For A Limited Time

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

Starting at 4PM CDT (9PM GMT) today, the first Grand Acquisitions Pack will be available on the Cartel Market for a limited time.

The Grand Acquisitions Pack features a selection of items from the Cartel, Contraband, and Bounty Shipments, and each pack contains:

• One Reputation item, for either the Contraband Resale Corporation or the Bounty Supply Company.
  • One Rare bonus item with a chance of a Super Rare.
  • One Rare complete armor set with a chance of a Super Rare.

The Packs cost 900 Cartel Coins (10% off!) and will only be available until 11AM (4PM GMT) on Monday, April 14th, so make sure you pick up a pack soon!

-tw

Edited by TaitWatson

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is cool, finally be able to get the complete Revan set at a sain price (hopefully!).

I have brought a few of these packs an gotten some rare and very rare things like a hedonist mount an a nebula blaster but in 3 of the packs i got a republic banner a blue dye module and an emote all of which are very common even now with that banner only worth a few hundred credits so not all the rare items possible in these packs are actually rare unfortunately despite the tool tip saying rare bonus item (i suppose it depends on how you are defining an item as rare)

aside from that little issue thanks for these packs :)

Edited by posihero
adding info

I expect that if I would buy such a pack, I'd get only a cheap armor set like the Thul set or any set which you could get for a total of 25k at some point. Everyone thinking that BW will give us the full Revan set for 900 CC must be out of his/her mind. If that set is really included, then the RNG will be so low that even a hypercrate of FGS packs wouldn't be enough. (My guess.)

As intriguing as this set sounds, I think I pass this time.

Can you prove it's illegal?

Actually it is. In certain states anyway. New York state comes to mind.

I use to work for a company that sold suits at 70 % off! Original price 800 dollars! What a deal!!

Well we never once sold a suit for 800 dollars and got sued over it. It's like those businesses that have a "Going out of business sale" sign above their door. Two years later the business and the sign are still there.

Doesn't bother me that they do that though just thought I'd comment.

Anyone know if one-piece armor sets like the Rascal's Toothpick of the Efficiency Scanners count as a potential armor "set" or if they are only put in as the Bonus Item slot?

I got one of those, I think it counts as the super rare. I opened 4 packs and got 4 sets of armor, the eficiency scanner, one of those skiff speeders and some other junk (rep items and boosts).