Dear Bioware,Why do you hate the exile?

Vektarulz

Because KOTOR1 is a better game and always will be, Obsidian makes the worst spinoffs, most of their games are garbage.

KotOR 1 was an Original trilogy rip-off set four thousand years ago, KotOR II was one of the most well-written EU products ever made, but I guess KotOR II didn't have enough of the immaturity that the first one had.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KotOR 1 was an Original trilogy rip-off set four thousand years ago, KotOR II was one of the most well-written EU products ever made, but I guess KotOR II didn't have enough of the immaturity that the first one had.

i wouldnt call kotor 2 well written, it could have been but they messed it up with all the cut content.

i wouldnt call kotor 2 well written, it could have been but they messed it up with all the cut content.

The only real version of the game to me is the Restored Content edition, I call the release game the 'LucasArts Rushed Special Edition'.

The restored version is still unofficial, even if it is better than the complete version.

Kotor 2 had many good individual pieces but the whole thing put together was still a mess. I mean I like darker or more detailed stories, but I liked the first game better because I think telling a simpler story well is better than telling a complicated story poorly.

The only real version of the game to me is the Restored Content edition, I call the release game the 'LucasArts Rushed Special Edition'.

Yup same here what I enjoyed about kotor 2 is that most of the dark side options did not come down to mugging people like kotor 1.

I was watching your galactic history videos and you dont even mention Meetra Surik in the Mandlorian war video or the galactic civil war video,in Kotor 2 she accomplishes many things that are extremely significant and i can understand not mentioning any of the events of the book with her and Revan that's fine but why completely shut her out entirely

She saved everyone from Darth Traya (Kreia),Sion and Nihilus and played a crucial role in restoring the Jedi order

you put her in the game as a ghost with a few lines but its as if you don't even remember you made Kotor 2.

Ummm you do realize bioware didnt make kotor 2 right? it was obsidian, not bioware. So bioware basically ignores kotor 2 and lucasarts puts in the effort for kotor 2.And also Darth Traya (ive never heard of a Darth Kreia due to never being mentioned in kotor 2 ever) is Supposably in the sith warriors story, though not confirmed its slightly familiar.

Edited by Chanez