Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Training Costs are a Thing of the Past

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Training Costs are a Thing of the Past
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Trevor_the_Bruce
12.05.2014 , 04:51 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by MorgenBlue View Post
Thanks for shafting us for pre ordering early!
Can you think about anyone other than yourself? BW makes changes based of what people like you were posting, things that will save credits for millions of characters, and all you can think of is to b**** and moan about your spending maybe 100k credits retraining skills?

AlrikFassbauer
12.05.2014 , 04:52 PM | #102
I had really wished they had reduced the costs just for 90 % - 99 % , but not completeloy removing them,
because removiong the costs completely is a little bit too cheap for my taste.

I think that havinng to pay 40-60 Credits per skill would still be good.

But apart from that, I'm deeply impressed by thge (re)move.
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.

justinplainview
12.05.2014 , 04:52 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Trevor_the_Bruce View Post
Can you think about anyone other than yourself? BW makes changes based of what people like you were posting, things that will save credits for millions of characters, and all you can think of is to b**** and moan about your spending maybe 100k credits retraining skills?
try millions across multiple toons and over exponentially more than 100k credits on one single toon. You can say that this is a great change for the game and an incredibly poor timed announcement that shafts pre order players. End of story.

cs_zoltan
12.05.2014 , 04:52 PM | #104
Few exploiters > houndreds or thousands of unhappy subscribers.
I don't care if someone exploits, I just want my money back
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here.

The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
KÚja, Kejann, Aemis, KyrÝ, Kyra'h, KÚssa, Frńngit, Lamţa, Kalk´Maelin, Morwy

MorgenBlue
12.05.2014 , 04:53 PM | #105
100k credits.. lol? It's 800k plus for a Sorc 55 - 60 and I have leveled Several of those. I'm not thinking about just myself but everyone else who pre ordered early for early access.

Trevor_the_Bruce
12.05.2014 , 04:54 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by FalmeseReb View Post
so glad I just spent my 2 million credits on training skills then.
Yet didn't spend millions of credits getting your characters leveled during 12xXP? You sure are grateful aren't you (so wish there was a sarcasm font), and I doubt it took you 2 million credits to retrain skills. Its not that much. Maybe 50k per character.

AlrikFassbauer
12.05.2014 , 04:54 PM | #107
I don't care, I had just adapted to the costs. "If that's what the trainers want, then I'll pay it." I fear that I'm far too honest for this world ...
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.

Reno_Tarshil
12.05.2014 , 04:54 PM | #108
Thanks for making this change and I'm glad I held off on buying skills because I was saving for Revan Reborn pieces, this is wonderful news.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

Darth_Wicked
12.05.2014 , 04:55 PM | #109
Yet didn't spend millions of credits getting your characters leveled during 12xXP? You sure are grateful aren't you (so wish there was a sarcasm font), and I doubt it took you 2 million credits to retrain skills. Its not that much. Maybe 50k per character.
Now you're trolling for sure.

justinplainview
12.05.2014 , 04:55 PM | #110
The characters I have spent credits on? They weren't leveled in 12xp.