[Video] Jedi Knight Dark Side Story - Tython (Told in less than 15 minutes)

-dtheartist-

Haven't watched it all yet, but two things bug me already.

1. Change the outfit. You're a Padawan not a mercenary, dark side or not.

2. Turn off NPC names. You can't do much about the ones you attack, but at least the rest won't have names floating above them.

I'll see what else pops up along the way!

Haven't watched it all yet, but two things bug me already.

1. Change the outfit. You're a Padawan not a mercenary, dark side or not.

2. Turn off NPC names. You can't do much about the ones you attack, but at least the rest won't have names floating above them.

I'll see what else pops up along the way!

Thanks for the input. Reason for the outfit (aside from a favorite of mine) is that he does travel already as a Padawan prior to becoming a Jedi, and most Jedi heroes (from film, TV, comics, etc) don't traditionally wear the Jedi outfit of supporting character. Example of that is Ahsoka, Orgus Din, and even Anakin don't wear traditional colors and robes. But I still wanted to keep it looking a little like Jedi so I wanted the silhouette shape of it to match somewhat to Orgus Din but different at the same time. Plus at the time Jedi are not too popular at the moment in the universe and much easier for the less savory people to talk to him if they think he is a traveler vice a Jedi.

Sucks that the one attacking I can't do much about and mostly why I leave the UI up because of that but I see the point of at least turning off NPC and over floating names to keep the focus on Tobyto and his target. Plus I like my UI setup. :p

Thanks again for watching.