The next pack series should have.

And why exactly? You cant see them on your characters and now we have legacy off hands at gree vendor.

Why not?

The Gree Vendor also sells weapons and armor, which are also in packs. I see no reason why these shouldn't be in packs.

Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they wouldn't be useful and sell.

Edited by Reno_Tarshil

Because visually there are no real difference to them. They are basically slots for you to put mods in. A knife slot is going to look the same as another knife slot. Meaning there is no real point in making others waste money on more crap they can't even see on their character. Example I'm still using a knife slot I got when I was lvl 43 just cuz I liked the name. I have Conqueror Mods in it. Still works the same.

Plus that's stuff that's definitely not going to sell on the GTN. There's nothing that sets it apart from the other similar items, that would suggest it would be popular enough to be sought out. It's an empty slot for you to put mods in. Simple as that. Which means MORE crap I don't need to fill up packs thus decreasing the chance I'm going to get what I want in the first place.

Now if they were to have animation changes or something like you pulled out a Katana like Vibrosword instead of a knife during animations like Debilitate or Shiv, that I could understand. That would be interesting, though I don't know if it's possible.

Or better yet maybe have the items show up on your character or something. Like a generator will emit smoke or something or you can see the scatter gun on a Scoundrel's back. You know something that shows you it's there and adds to how your character looks. That's stuff that would make people want it, I think.

Edited by CassusVerda

Because visually there are no real difference to them. They are basically slots for you to put mods in. A knife slot is going to look the same as another knife slot. Meaning there is no real point in making others waste money on more crap they can't even see on their character. Example I'm still using a knife slot I got when I was lvl 43 just cuz I liked the name. I have Conqueror Mods in it. Still works the same.

Plus that's stuff that's definitely not going to sell on the GTN. There's nothing that sets it apart from the other similar items, that would suggest it would be popular enough to be sought out. It's an empty slot for you to put mods in. Simple as that. Which means MORE crap I don't need to fill up packs thus decreasing the chance I'm going to get what I want in the first place.

Now if they were to have animation changes or something like you pulled out a Katana like Vibrosword instead of a knife during animations like Debilitate or Shiv, that I could understand. That would be interesting, though I don't know if it's possible.

Or better yet maybe have the items show up on your character or something. Like a generator will emit smoke or something or you can see the scatter gun on a Scoundrel's back. You know something that shows you it's there and adds to how your character looks. That's stuff that would make people want it, I think.

Of course it's going to sell, it's going in your collections to share across characters any time you want..

Off hands.

Knife

Shotgun

Tech Shield

Force Shield

Generator

Focus

Do it.

Disagree. The whole point of the CM, and specifically the packs, is for cosmetic options.

These pieces aren't visible at all, so if there's no cosmetic aspect to them, they shouldn't be in the packs.

You guys don't think outside the box do you?

Off hands.

Knife

Shotgun

Tech Shield

Force Shield

Generator

Focus

Do it.

Infact, I'm adding these to my own list.

Knife: Animated Knife Changer visual when equiped. makes the knife model change appearance

Shotgun: Visually shown on the back and or visual model changer.

Tech Shield: Digial Tech Glow around your left wrist that resembles a shield icon on it (like a Mass Effect Omni Tool)

Force Shield: Digital Mystic Glow around your left wrist like a tiny shield(diff colors via diff version)

Generator: Digital Tech Glow that is sharp and sleek

Focus: Force aura on the left wrist that waves about. (SImilar to Tythonian Forcemaster's Saber effect)

Of course it's going to sell, it's going in your collections to share across characters any time you want..

Your either being foolish or trollin' :rak_01:

Stuff that people want so they can look cool is what sells. Stuff that doesn't show up or that is common doesn't. It's like why Wrist Slots are usually cheap on the GTN. Unless they show up on your character and look cool, most likely they are going to be cheap. Some will cost more, not going to lie, but I'm talking about the cool looking ones or ones linked to ultra rare gear mind you.

You can go on the GTN and buy a Custom Knife for relatively cheap depending what level you are and what server your on (Some people can be jerks on the GTN). To be honest that stuff is mostly extra stats for your characters. Nothing more. They just call it a "Knife" to fit in with your agent atmosphere. Same with Generators and etc.

Besides your going to get that stuff as you level anyway. Thus decreasing the need for that stuff.

Now if your talking about animation changes, then I'll take everything back. Yes THAT will sell.

Edited by CassusVerda

Stuff that people want so they can look cool is what sells. Stuff that doesn't show up or that is common doesn't. It's like why Wrist Slots are usually cheap on the GTN. Unless they show up on your character and look cool, most likely they are going to be cheap. Some will cost more, not going to lie, but I'm talking about the cool looking ones or ones linked to ultra rare gear mind you.

You can go on the GTN and buy a Custom Knife for relatively cheap depending what level you are and what server your on (Some people can be jerks on the GTN). To be honest that stuff is mostly extra stats for your characters. Nothing more. They just call it a "Knife" to fit in with your agent atmosphere. Same with Generators and etc.

Besides your going to get that stuff as you level anyway. Thus decreasing the need for that stuff.

Now if your talking about animation changes, then I'll take everything back. Yes THAT will sell.

Go look in the mirror.

Being able to add a off hand from your collections for free whenever you need one would be the main reason they would sell. On the JC and Harbinger Offhands go for 30-50k depending on the level.

I can't believe people don't want convenience after this long in game.

I agree with you totally. As for stuff like this filling up the gtn and never selling. It would be that same thing as all those huttball, republic, and empire uniforms that arent selling on gtn. Or back when I was on jung ma before switching to ebon hawk there was one guy selling over 50 of the ubrikkani desert striker speeder. Or what ever that speeder is called. But back to the offhand stuff. You can get the one with the highest possible stats that you need pretty easily. All you need to do is get the ultimate comms. which you can easily get 100 of in a week if you run ops. and if you arent into ops you just need to do the 55 hm flashpoint weekly for a few months. or you could just get the ones from the elite comms vender if you arent into ops in the first place.

Go look in the mirror.

Being able to add a off hand from your collections for free whenever you need one would be the main reason they would sell. On the JC and Harbinger Offhands go for 30-50k depending on the level.

I can't believe people don't want convenience after this long in game.

I'd rather pay money for something worth while like improving my cosmetic look, than something I can easily obtain by Grinding Dailies on one of my alts. Hell at those prices I can just run Blackhole and CZ and buy two of those things.

You guys don't think outside the box do you?

Infact, I'm adding these to my own list.

Knife: Animated Knife Changer visual when equiped. makes the knife model change appearance

Shotgun: Visually shown on the back and or visual model changer.

Tech Shield: Digial Tech Glow around your left wrist that resembles a shield icon on it (like a Mass Effect Omni Tool)

Force Shield: Digital Mystic Glow around your left wrist like a tiny shield(diff colors via diff version)

Generator: Digital Tech Glow that is sharp and sleek

Focus: Force aura on the left wrist that waves about. (SImilar to Tythonian Forcemaster's Saber effect)

I would love (and pay CC) for every single thing in this list. Its not like they can't make a knife show up on your hip for agents where force users sabres sit, the smuggler scattergun shooting animation shows you pull it off yourself and shoot it, just make it remain there after firing. The shields/generators/focuses, well, its not like they don't have all kids of flashy glowing parts on the newer armors, just make it an added effect perhaps?