Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how long between waves?

Hardin_Steele
12.13.2011 , 06:03 PM | #781
Good god people. Stop your whining. You'll get in when you get in. They are starting two days early and all the complaining is absurd. It's a positive and all you whiners are talking about is "What about me?" "I want in now!"

Go watch another 20 or so episodes of Rugrats and check back later.

edaciousx
12.13.2011 , 06:37 PM | #782
Quote: Originally Posted by Hardin_Steele View Post
Good god people. Stop your whining. You'll get in when you get in. They are starting two days early and all the complaining is absurd. It's a positive and all you whiners are talking about is "What about me?" "I want in now!"

Go watch another 20 or so episodes of Rugrats and check back later.
you have three whiners for eyes. HAR HAR HAR get it? lol.

Quintan
12.13.2011 , 06:40 PM | #783
I wonder what will happen the 20th, how will they control that?

HyperHypo
12.13.2011 , 06:43 PM | #784
Quote: Originally Posted by Quintan View Post
I wonder what will happen the 20th, how will they control that?
A Death Star explosion to all the servers
My Day 1 Early Access Epic Clicking Journey:
http://youtu.be/dJDgKN742WA
-Hype

Kaufi
12.14.2011 , 02:39 PM | #785
All of you should go return ur games so they can learn what customer service means, Im returning my game tomorrow. Cause all my friends got in today and are now all above lvl 15 so if I even wanted to play I would have to play alone...

Jadrax
12.15.2011 , 11:11 AM | #786
I can see both sides of this fence. I pre-ordered back in august but clearly didnt read directions well enough and thought pre-order codes were supposed to be input on the day of early access. Clearly i was wrong and while i'm upset in having to wait, i have nobody to blame but myself.

I think the main reason they are staggering is to ensure they can properly track and maintain server load to prevent massive log in queues and help weed out launch day headaches. However, if that is not the case and it is literally just a reward mechanism for the people who do not have to travel for a living and can sit around and follow a forum every day i will be perturbed. In this day and age we live in, it is quite possible to link the pre-order codes with the dates in which they were purchased and therefore i feel this first come first serve code input system is stupid. Again however, Bioware usually seems to know what they are doing, they just suck at communicating it to the masses