December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent a good part of my beta testing weekend just deciding what I wanted my toon to look like, not to mention figuring out what class I'd want to play first. Figured out that a lightsaber is a must, fiance wants to play a trooper, so he's limiting me to being a jedi instead of a sith. And the inquisitor is so cool, too ; _;

Inquisitor was fun..I tried both sides. Loved my cyborg smuggler, it suits my personality. lol

Hopefully someone at Bioware actually read that. They are right, that is one of Bioware's shortcomings, they don't always communicate when they should. Maybe it will get better over time. :)

Thank you so much. It means a lot that you took a moment. Sorry for all those I bothered. In honesty I am.

well thank you! im actually going to culinary school rather soon. i enjoy cooking and of course love eating. brownies are fun to make because you can put alot of different things into them and it will taste amazing. did you know that some brownie recipes have sour cream in them? :o.

yea but did you know brownies are really cookies.

The brownies are a lie