Does solo ranked pop on repulic side? [Darth Malgus]

Lundorff

It does pop, maybe from 7 pm till like 10 pm, however I wouldnt risk that. The best you can do is get 3 friends and que after 10 pm, this was its a legit sync que :) as you might be only ones in the rep que and will be up against the imps.

The problem with ranked on DM is that people do adapt, when they see that there are 2-3 reps farming imps they will swap to rep side too.

The best you can do is get 3 friends and que after 10 pm, this was its a legit sync que :) as you might be only ones in the rep que and will be up against the imps.

I utterly despise people who do that, and I have even created a republic toon for the sole purpose of destroying syncs like that. So no, that is not something I would do.

Edited by Lundorff

I utterly despise people who do that, and I have even created a republic toon for the sole purpose of destroying syncs like that. So no, that is not something I would do.

No, you missunderstood me.

Its not intensional. I mean not many que pvp and people know eachother, so when i get rep pop i know who is in my team then. Its an unintensional sync que :)

It does pop, maybe from 7 pm till like 10 pm, however I wouldnt risk that. The best you can do is get 3 friends and que after 10 pm, this was its a legit sync que :) as you might be only ones in the rep que and will be up against the imps.

The problem with ranked on DM is that people do adapt, when they see that there are 2-3 reps farming imps they will swap to rep side too.

I'm assuming that's how your almost 2k rated with under 50 wins right and was 1800 with under 30 yes?

I'm assuming that's how your almost 2k rated with under 50 wins right and was 1800 with under 30 yes?

Well yes, my games were against higher rated ppl and we won, thats the system of ranked. Its not my fault many reps dont que. I prepared a lot for this season, since I was tired of being in teams with wintraders, farmers and throwers.

I think the highest I ever got was 1500, so yes, im enjoying it right now.

Edited by merovejec