Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it legal to kick for losing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Is it legal to kick for losing?

Lhancelot
02.27.2020 , 03:17 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
Iam not talking about skilled players who do mistakes and sometimes getting globalled. Skilled players even best players also often getting killed fast yet iam talking about those who always do so low that every their fight is an auto lose. They queue for months, and in every fight, in every round they die very fast without doing any dps. Skilled players or at least decent players can die fast in one round but do good in next rounds and win the fight but there are also players who just doing very bad in all rounds, in all fights lol. Such trolls are kicked pretty often i agree with it
I see. I just sort of assumed you probably assumed when someone gets blown up fast in a match they have to be a "bad" or whatever and with that you'd judge them to be forever scorned and a hated presence on the game.

If someone truly shows they bad, months on end, well alright I can see how that would be frustrating. At the same time, if that person truly puts effort in, I will not hold it against them. Personally, I don't think a games outcome is worth being toxic to another human being that really is trying and really just happens to be a bad PVPer.

Supposedly matchmaking works, so if it is working you ought not ever run into these players often though... Unless you have the same rating as them? According to some ranked players, I have been told I am wrong when I say matchmaking is bad here, because it's working pretty good now.

Personally I ran into far more match throwers/wintraders/quitters than I did honest hard working "bads" that stayed in the ranked queues for months on end. Sure, they probably exist I just didn't notice an overflow of "bads" constantly in the queue for ranked when I once participated.

Maybe things are different nowadays, too. Maybe more "bads" play and queue for ranked while during the times I was in ranked perhaps back then there were far more veterans in the queue? I dunno.
Please join the discussion on how to improve rewards for PVP
HERE
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...82#post9840582

KendraP
02.27.2020 , 04:32 PM | #42
Quote:
Supposedly matchmaking works, so if it is working you ought not ever run into these players often though... Unless you have the same rating as them? According to some ranked players, I have been told I am wrong when I say matchmaking is bad here, because it's working pretty good now
matchmaking can work and still the teams can be mixed elo because there simply might not be enough people queuing whenever they're on to have 8 people of similar elo in the same match, in which case I assume it puts the best players with the worst in an effort to be "fair" (since the alternative is the best against the worse in this scenario).